3367Re: LS ver.1 hard freezing ...

    Jul 2, 2005
      It is odd that you can still ping it. If you have telnet access and
      you can keep it up long enough, it would be interesting to look
      through the logs in /var/log to see if there is any early warning
      about what is going on. My initial guess would be that your updated
      firmware got corrupted at some point, probably in downloading it.
      Download a new copy and run a file compare on them.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "-/\\-"

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic