2775Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

  • wedgemusic
    Jun 2, 2005
      The LinkStationWiki has InterWiki capabilities (it provides easy,
      seamless links from one wiki to another). Does anyone know if the Kuro
      wiki does too? If so, it should be fairly easy to integrate the
      information on each wiki.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Brian Waite <linwoes@g...>

      href="http://www.kurobox.com/forums/">http://www.kurobox.com/forums/</a>
      > > URL to be logged in.<BR> <BR>