2760Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

  • asalvari
    Jun 1 8:18 AM
      Hmm, I was ordering it yesterday (31 of may), and I talked with Sven
      and somebody in the finance department (I could not order it on their
      website)

      Sven said that the website will be back today (that is 31 of may, ha
      ha) and the finance dep person called back to tell me that the order
      was processed.

      I got feeling that they are still in bussines.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "snatcher93"
      <snatcher93@r...> wrote:
      > Hi !
      > Do anyone have any (good?) news ?
      > I ordered a Kuro Box HG 3 days ago, i hope i will get it one day ...
      >
      > Sylver
      >
      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Art Wallace" <art@c...>
      > wrote:
      > > Anyone know the status of these sites? I get this message when
      > visiting
      > > the main web page <http://www.revogear.com/> , the forum
      > > <http://www.revogear.com/forums/> and the wiki
      > > <http://www.revogear.com/online/> :
      > >

      > > This Account Has Been Suspended
      > > Please contact the billing/support department as soon as
      > > possible.
      > >
      > > There was talk on the forums that Sven was going to move the sites
      > to a
      > > new host soon. Any ideas how that went?
      > >

      > > Art Wallace
      > > art@c...