      From: mocsharp
      Date: 05/14/05 17:38:54
      Subject: [LinkStation_General] Re: Latest Firmware for LinkStation II ? and more.

      Thanks for the tip.  I had the same problem before I turn off XP
      firewall, it failed to flash the firmware and the firmware became
      version 6.0.   However, after turning XP FW off, it flashed
      successfully.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Bertram Dorfler
      <ernie73@g...> wrote:
      > Switch of all possible firewalls and repeat the update procedure.
      I never
      > get an update done the first time. It is (probably) not a problem
      with the
      > 2.05 firmware; it's just not flashed correctly.
      >

      >   _____

      II ? and
      > more.
      >

      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"
      > <balimbabullabe@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I understand your point of view, but could you point me to the
      new
      > > > firmware 2.11 in english I have googled to find it and not
      being able
      > > > to find it ?
      > >
      > > the latest I have seen myself is 2.05 at
      > > http://support.hornington.com/buffalo/
      >
      > I tried to update my firmware from 2.00 up to 2.05 with the link
      above
      > with the result that I cannot connect to my LinkStation anymore!
      >
      > Can anybody help me to recover the old (2.00) version or knows a
      > firmwareupdate that works?!?
      >
      > The IP Setup Utility works and I can change the IP but I cannot
      > connect to the webinterface. The IP Setup Utility shows a firmware
      > version "6.00" and a hostname "HD-HDLAN-EM".
      >
      > Would be great if anybody could help me soon!!!
      >
      > Michael
      >

      >   _____

      subject=Unsubscribe>