2373Re: Latest Firmware for LinkStation II ? and more.

  • meichrie
    May 10, 2005
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"
      <balimbabullabe@y...> wrote:

      > > I understand your point of view, but could you point me to the new
      > > firmware 2.11 in english I have googled to find it and not being able
      > > to find it ?
      >
      > the latest I have seen myself is 2.05 at
      > http://support.hornington.com/buffalo/

      I tried to update my firmware from 2.00 up to 2.05 with the link above
      with the result that I cannot connect to my LinkStation anymore!

      Can anybody help me to recover the old (2.00) version or knows a
      firmwareupdate that works?!?

      The IP Setup Utility works and I can change the IP but I cannot
      connect to the webinterface. The IP Setup Utility shows a firmware
      version "6.00" and a hostname "HD-HDLAN-EM".

      Would be great if anybody could help me soon!!!

      Michael
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic