203Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Problem Replacing the HD

  • Rick Flower
    Nov 6, 2004
      Do you need to setup the initial partitions first perhaps? I know you
      need at least 3 partitions

      /dev/hda1 -- main root partition, can be just about any size.. Mine is
      ~2Gb now
      /dev/hda2 -- swap sized accordingly -- I'd suggest a few hundred megs
      to be safe
      /dev/hda3 -- this is the "big" partition and could/should be the rest
      of the available space.

      -- Rick