173Re: [LinkStation_General] PenguinPPC article on Kurobox

    Nov 2, 2004
      Oh yes, I had already put it in the "links" section of
      this group's home page several days ago.

      --- Paul Milligan <paul_t_milligan@...> wrote:

      > This may be of interest. Just got my first
      > Linkstation so I'm
      > starting to play.
      >

      > http://penguinppc.org/embedded/kuro/

      =====
      Having another person's trust is more powerful than all other management techniques put together. I have no legal or explicit power. I only have the power of having people's trust -- but that's a lot of power.

      Linus Torvalds (Leader of the Linux Kernel Project)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic