1614Re: Linkstation 120 with firmware 2.0 hanging

  • irvine_stock
    Mar 3, 2005
      Andrew,
      It probably means the product id has been changed on the new board.
      It's different for the Kuro/HG too, so it does not get upgraded with
      the wrong firmware. So now the question is can we convert this new
      LS to a Kuro the same way?
      Rich
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Hodgson"
      <andrew@h...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > The flash program doesn't detect my older unit purchased back in
      June of
      > last year.
      >
      > Andrew.

      MicroSoft