Welcome to the EuroPidgin Group

  • europidgin
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2002
      The final goal of the EuroPidgin Group is to establish a comunity of
      people speaking EuroPidgin.

      The name, EuroPidgin, is temporary. It is simply a new name for my
      favorit language, Lingua Franca Nova. The new name is to avoid
      confusion with Dr. Boerees original language, if we decide to change
      or develop anything.

      Personally I think that Lingua Franca Nova is the best European IAL.
      It should be very easy to learn, if you already know a Romance
      language. But of course several things could be discussed.

      For more info goto our web site:
      http://www.geocities.com/europidgin

      Last but not least let us have some good discussions!

      Bjorn
    • fasilinguo
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 9, 2002
        Salutos ba totos.
        Aki, mio eskriban via la tiniko, planlinguo de orijino romanoida, ma
        sempre kambiabla, tre simila ta la lingufrankonoviko.
        La tiniko haban algo plus ke una ano de uso ja. Nosos, la parolantos de
        tiniko, risersan la unasiono ei la ekumenismo inter la totas planlinguos.
        Eksistan molta pajinos interneta sur la tiniko ei para parolar via la
        tiniko. Eksemplamente, la pajino http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/tinico/

        Another version:

        Salutos ba totos/
        aci, escribame bia la tinico, planlinguo de orijino romanoida, pero
        senpre canbiabla, tre pareja ta la lingufranconovico.
        la tinico abale algo plus ce una ano de uso ja/ las parolantos de tinico
        risersane la unasiono mas la ecumenismo entre las totas planlinguos/
        esistane moltas pajinos internetas sur la tinico mas para parolare bia
        la tinico/ esenplamente, la pajino http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/tinico/

        Do you understand the language? Unlike most auxlangs, Tino is
        "democratic": all users can change it, and the dictatorship of academies and
        erudites is formally forbidden forever. Thus, for example, Tino can be
        changed far into Lingua Franca Nova, approaching to it. Tino hasn't
        "internal idea", it's only an auxiliary language; hence, no feature is
        definitive, and it's basically a scientific and technical communication
        instrument, as telephone or aeroplane, always improved under users's needs.

        By Alexandre Xavier Casanova Domingo/ Fa isa Aleksandrulo Javiero
        Kasanovo Domingo.
      • europidgin
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 10, 2002
          Thanks for the introduction to Tinico. I guess that Tinico is a nice language. But the grammar seems to be quite complicated.

          However, this group is not for discussion for or against different languages. Its purpose is to start a community of people who use and communicate in EuroPidgin or whatever we end up calling the language.

          If you think that Tinico has features of interest to this project you are more than welcome. And you are also very welcome to take part in the development of EuroPidgin on the basis of Lingua Franca Nova. I'm sure you can help a lot with your knowledge of Romanice langage.

          Best regards

          Bjorn

          --- In europidgin@y..., "fasilinguo" <fasilinguo@y...> wrote:
          > Salutos ba totos.
          > Aki, mio eskriban via la tiniko, planlinguo de orijino romanoida, ma
          > sempre kambiabla, tre simila ta la lingufrankonoviko.
          > La tiniko haban algo plus ke una ano de uso ja. Nosos, la parolantos de
          > tiniko, risersan la unasiono ei la ekumenismo inter la totas planlinguos.
          > Eksistan molta pajinos interneta sur la tiniko ei para parolar via la
          > tiniko. Eksemplamente, la pajino http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/tinico/
          >
          > Kasanovo Domingo.
        • Paul Bartlett
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 11, 2002
            --- In europidgin@y..., "fasilinguo" <fasilinguo@y...> wrote:
            > Salutos ba totos.
            > Aki, mio eskriban via la tiniko, planlinguo de orijino
            romanoida, ma
            > sempre kambiabla, tre simila ta la lingufrankonoviko.
            [...]
            > By Alexandre Xavier Casanova Domingo/ Fa isa Aleksandrulo
            Javiero
            > Kasanovo Domingo.

            I have just joined the Europidgin mailing list to see what it
            is all about. (I have had some interest in Lingua Franca Nova
            and am interested in auxiliary languages in general.) Members
            should be aware that Alexandre Xavier Casanova Domingo is
            blanketing nearly every internet forum that he can find and
            touting his pet language Tino. So far he seems to have had
            little success in interesting other internet users.

            Paul Bartlett
            bartlett@...
          • europidgin
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 11, 2002
              Welcome to the group Paul Bartlett and thanks for the warning. Well, I believe in innocence until proven guilty so Alexandre Xavier Casanova Domingo is welcome too as long as he stick to the topic.

              Bjorn

              --- In europidgin@y..., "Paul Bartlett" <bartlett@s...> wrote:
              > I have just joined the Europidgin mailing list to see what it
              > is all about. (I have had some interest in Lingua Franca Nova
              > and am interested in auxiliary languages in general.) Members
              > should be aware that Alexandre Xavier Casanova Domingo is
              > blanketing nearly every internet forum that he can find and
              > touting his pet language Tino. So far he seems to have had
              > little success in interesting other internet users.
              >
              > Paul Bartlett
              > bartlett@s...
            • jjbowks
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 11, 2002
                Congratulationes Bjorg,
                in crear iste nove lista
                pro un auxilingua basate
                in radices romanic,
                basate in grande parte in
                le vocabulario international
                del Latino e Grec.

                Io per multo tempore ama
                le lingua de George, e
                trovava lo multo legibile
                e usabile como lingua
                auxiliar. Iste message
                io invia al lista in
                Interlingua, un lingua
                que es multo similar al
                lingua de George.

                Io spera que tosto alcun
                bon discussiones potera
                comenciar in iste nove lista
                e io visitara de vice a vice
                pro sequer le discussiones.

                Con salutes,
                Jay B.

                --- In europidgin@y..., "europidgin" <europidgin@y...> wrote:
                > The final goal of the EuroPidgin Group is to establish a comunity
                of
                > people speaking EuroPidgin.
                >
                > The name, EuroPidgin, is temporary. It is simply a new name for my
                > favorit language, Lingua Franca Nova. The new name is to avoid
                > confusion with Dr. Boerees original language, if we decide to
                change
                > or develop anything.
                >
                > Personally I think that Lingua Franca Nova is the best European
                IAL.
                > It should be very easy to learn, if you already know a Romance
                > language. But of course several things could be discussed.
                >
                > For more info goto our web site:
                > http://www.geocities.com/europidgin
                >
                > Last but not least let us have some good discussions!
                >
                > Bjorn
              • jjbowks
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 11, 2002
                  Uops, Io debeva dicer Bjorn e
                  non Bjorg. Mi error.
                  Ma un altere vice, multe gratias
                  in crear iste lista.

                  Con salutes amical,
                  Jay B.

                  --- In europidgin@y..., "jjbowks" <jjbowks@a...> wrote:
                  > Congratulationes Bjorg,
                  > in crear iste nove lista
                  > pro un auxilingua basate
                  > in radices romanic,
                  > basate in grande parte in
                  > le vocabulario international
                  > del Latino e Grec.
                  >
                  > Io per multo tempore ama
                  > le lingua de George, e
                  > trovava lo multo legibile
                  > e usabile como lingua
                  > auxiliar. Iste message
                  > io invia al lista in
                  > Interlingua, un lingua
                  > que es multo similar al
                  > lingua de George.
                  >
                  > Io spera que tosto alcun
                  > bon discussiones potera
                  > comenciar in iste nove lista
                  > e io visitara de vice a vice
                  > pro sequer le discussiones.
                  >
                  > Con salutes,
                  > Jay B.
                  >

                  > --- In europidgin@y..., "europidgin" <europidgin@y...> wrote:
                  > > The final goal of the EuroPidgin Group is to establish a
                  comunity
                  > of
                  > > people speaking EuroPidgin.
                  > >
                  > > The name, EuroPidgin, is temporary. It is simply a new name for
                  my
                  > > favorit language, Lingua Franca Nova. The new name is to avoid
                  > > confusion with Dr. Boerees original language, if we decide to
                  > change
                  > > or develop anything.
                  > >
                  > > Personally I think that Lingua Franca Nova is the best European
                  > IAL.
                  > > It should be very easy to learn, if you already know a Romance
                  > > language. But of course several things could be discussed.
                  > >
                  > > For more info goto our web site:
                  > > http://www.geocities.com/europidgin
                  > >
                  > > Last but not least let us have some good discussions!
                  > >
                  > > Bjorn
                • Patrick
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 24, 2011
                    Si on continua parla engles, europidjin va es engles...