In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
This is a friendly place to debate an enduring mystery - the Lindbergh Baby Kidnapping/Murder of 1932 and the Trial that followed (1935). Did Bruno Richard Hauptmann do it alone, with help, or perhaps not at all? Your questions, answers, and theories are always welcome! Members may search our 10,000+ Archived Posts below - and challenge our 40 FAQs as well. A large and growing reference library is also available (books and ephemera). For additional wood and handwriting analysis, check out the recent Court-TV Special on the LKC. Please watch our changing Gallery photo here as we add new images - now the original cover of Hauptmann's hard-to-find German Autobiography, Mutter, ich bin unschuldig (Mother, I am not guilty!).
- Dec 24, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses