Most amazing squash rally

  • nickdembla
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
      Please copy/ paste link below:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WqlrdxXS4
    • timothy samler
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008

        Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

        From: Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nickdembla
        Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:59 AM
        To: Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Lifetimesquash] Most amazing squash rally

        Please copy/ paste link below:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WqlrdxXS4

      • Vick, Todd
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
          Funny, I was getting ready to write a response of 1-0, next point.  Now I see it's really 0-0, next point.   Can you imagine?

          Clearly the problem is they are both left-handed!

          I need to get back out on the court...

          Vick

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2008

            When are you coming back? I am going to be out form the 10th thru 1st Jan, going to Mumbai.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 6, 2008
              Re: [Lifetimesquash] Most amazing squash rally Anyone playing Sunday AM?

              Garry

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 6, 2008
                Hopefully I'll be back soon. I'm in London the next two weeks and then maybe back on the courts over the holidays. I went out for a run this morning and my back felt pretty good (even though I could hardly breathe).

                Travel safe in Mumbai.

                Vick