Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Saturday evening at Bernard's.

Expand Messages
  • adonisnieves
    I will bring the buffalo meat and buns. Before I buy it, I need to know how many are going. Adonis
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
      I will bring the buffalo meat and buns. Before I buy it, I need
      to know how many are going.

      Adonis
    • nickdembla
      ... Lets use the Yahoo Group to find out...
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
        --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "adonisnieves" <adonis@...>
        wrote:
        >
        > I will bring the buffalo meat and buns. Before I buy it, I need
        > to know how many are going.
        >
        > Adonis


        Lets use the Yahoo Group to find out...
        >
      • x
        yo no go. bye bye buffalo!
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
          yo no go.
          bye bye buffalo!


          --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "nickdembla" <nick@...> wrote:
          >
          > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "adonisnieves" <adonis@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I will bring the buffalo meat and buns. Before I buy it, I need
          > > to know how many are going.
          > >
          > > Adonis
          >
          >
          > Lets use the Yahoo Group to find out...
          > >
          >
        • nickdembla
          ... man!
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
            --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "x" <davidwyatt123@...> wrote:
            >
            > yo no go.
            > bye bye buffalo!
            >
            >
            > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "nickdembla" <nick@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "adonisnieves" <adonis@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I will bring the buffalo meat and buns. Before I buy it, I need
            > > > to know how many are going.
            > > >
            > > > Adonis
            > >
            > >
            > > Lets use the Yahoo Group to find out...
            > > >Wassup? don't like buffalo meat? we can make a cow one for you
            man!
            > >
            >
          • x
            no, i LIKE buffalo. it s the buffoons that keep me away! (just kidding gents) seriously - going out with family on sat eve. have fun. and use lotsa bbq sauce
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
              no, i LIKE buffalo.
              it's the buffoons that keep me away!
              (just kidding gents)

              seriously - going out with family on sat eve.
              have fun. and use lotsa bbq sauce on meat, and other liquid sauce to
              wash it down.


              --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "nickdembla" <nick@...> wrote:
              >
              > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "x" <davidwyatt123@> wrote:
              > >
              > > yo no go.
              > > bye bye buffalo!
              > >
              > >
              > > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "nickdembla" <nick@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "adonisnieves" <adonis@>
              > > > wrote:
              > > > >
              > > > > I will bring the buffalo meat and buns. Before I buy it, I
              need
              > > > > to know how many are going.
              > > > >
              > > > > Adonis
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > Lets use the Yahoo Group to find out...
              > > > >Wassup? don't like buffalo meat? we can make a cow one for you
              > man!
              > > >
              > >
              >
            • nickdembla
              ... to ... ... you
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
                --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "x" <davidwyatt123@...> wrote:
                >
                > no, i LIKE buffalo.
                > it's the buffoons that keep me away!
                > (just kidding gents)
                >
                > seriously - going out with family on sat eve.
                > have fun. and use lotsa bbq sauce on meat, and other liquid sauce
                to
                > wash it down.
                >
                >
                > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "nickdembla" <nick@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "x" <davidwyatt123@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > yo no go.
                > > > bye bye buffalo!
                > > >
                > > >
                > > > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "nickdembla" <nick@>
                wrote:
                > > > >
                > > > > --- In Lifetimesquash@yahoogroups.com, "adonisnieves"
                <adonis@>
                > > > > wrote:
                > > > > >
                > > > > > I will bring the buffalo meat and buns. Before I buy it, I
                > need
                > > > > > to know how many are going.
                > > > > >
                > > > > > Adonis
                > > > >
                > > > >
                > > > > Lets use the Yahoo Group to find out...
                > > > > >Wassup? don't like buffalo meat? we can make a cow one for
                you
                > > man!
                > > > >You have a good point.
                > > >
                > >
                >
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.