Web Portal For Stutterers Lauched - VerbalDaze.com

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2005
      Hello to all. My name is Mike Childress and I am a 38-year-old
      stutterer and all-around ordinary dude. I wanted to let everyone know
      that I have launched a brand-new website portal for stutterers, their
      family, friends as well as members of the speech community including
      therapists, clinicians and student training to be either.

      The website is called VerbalDaze.com and membership is totally free.
      I own and administrate the website by myself. It contains no
      advertising, no spamming, and no cost. I started the site to become
      more involved in the stuttering community and to get to know all of
      you out there a little bit better.

      Visitors (non-members) can peruse the site but members can get a lot
      more involved. I am very open to your comments and suggestions on how
      to improve the site. After all, I built it for us so let me know what
      you think. Just remember it is a work in progress done by one guy who
      works on it after he gets home from a long day at work. 

      Thank you all and good stuttering!

      Mike Childress

      PS: I have posted this message to a number of groups on Yahoo, so if
      you see it more than once, I apologize. I don't mean to carpet bomb,
      just to get the word out.