Information

  • ztsnnqruc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2005
      I found this service that helped me refinance my home mortgage saving me thousands of dollars a year. Here is a free service that can help. http://www.greatrefi.com/?a=rcc1 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form "No credit card? No problem. Just dial 800-211-9293 Only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connect fee"
    • fbifuyhscofz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
        I found this service that helped me refinance my home mortgage saving me thousands of dollars a year. All the information is right here. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzMvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvY21za3RwcDhyc2tqZWJ0NWtma3l5 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money