where is this group

  • Allida Engel <Alitka1@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hi Alida, Just seeing if this group works.
    • Allida Engel <Alitka1@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        Dear Friends,

        Welcome to the Lidcombeusa group. Everyone in this group was in New
        Mexico in November 2002. I thought it would be nice to gather our
        thoughts about the program in one place and share what we have
        learned with others.

        Please let us know how it is going for you. I am having a lot of fun
        with it and so are the children and parents. Alida