until/untill & updated web address

  • Phalbe Henriksen
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
      Folks,

      Since we've settled on "Moretypos" as the conversational name for "my"
      website, I've renamed it. Please update your "bookmark" or "favorites." The
      new address is:

      <http://www.neflin.org/bradford/moretypos/moretypos.htm>

      The old address will forward you automatically -- probably for eternity.

      Kelley, our part-time circ clerk and all-round computer guy, has gotten a
      *real* job. Saturday is his last day with us, so I'm trying to clean
      everything up before he leaves.

      He added "until/untill" to the website.

      Phalbe
    • Daniel CannCasciato
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
        On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Phalbe Henriksen wrote in part:

        > The old address will forward you automatically -- probably for eternity.

        Is that eternity in real time, or web time (which is about 2 months or
        so)??

        Daniel
      • Phalbe Henriksen
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
          Well, the man who maintains the computer it's on is leaving his job. It'll
          be a long while before a replacement is hired, I think, and it'll take that
          new person a long time to take care of all the backlogged work. This is
          such a minute item, I won't even mention it to them. :))

          Phalbe

          At 10:23 AM 3/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
          >On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Phalbe Henriksen wrote in part:
          >
          > > The old address will forward you automatically -- probably for eternity.
          >
          >Is that eternity in real time, or web time (which is about 2 months or
          >so)??
          >
          >Daniel

        • Liz
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5, 2001
            Crimminals
            Criminals

            Might like to check this one. I as usual got caught because I can't spell.

            Found on Kinetica (Aust. data base)

            Liz (Aust.)
          • tina_gunther@peter.biola.edu
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 6, 2001
              --- In Libtypos-L@y..., "Liz" <Lugano@i...> wrote:
              > Crimminals
              > Criminals

              Ciminal got 2 hits in OhioLINK
              Crii+ 6
              Criminl+ 2
              Crimminal+ 1
              Crri+ 4

              Tina Gunther <tina_gunther@...>
              Cataloging Technician
              Biola University Library
              La Mirada CA USA
            • Daniel CannCasciato
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 6, 2001
                Criminial* 14 in OhioLink

                Daniel

                Daniel CannCasciato, Head of Cataloging
                Central Washington University Library
                Ellensburg WA 98926-7548 dcc@...

                It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling
                exception, is composed of others. -John Andrew Holmes