Micof* and Mircof*

  • Tina Gunther
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      "Micoform" has been on the MainList since 2000,
      but the next update will replace it with "Micof*".
      This morning I found all of these in OhioLINK:
      Micofiche
      Micofilm
      Micofilms
      Micoform
      Micoforom

      Likewise, "Mircoform" was added in 2001,
      but it will be truncated to "Mircof*" to cover
      these forms found in OhioLINK this morning:
      Mircofiche
      Mircofilm
      Mircofilmed (had an "[i.e., microfilmed]")
      Mircofilms
      Mircoflora
      Mircoform

      Tina "the Truncator" Gunther <tina.gunther@...>