This is the end

  • Terry Ballard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      As of the new years, this list has become dormant due to our
      migration to the Nelinet-hosted list. A number of people are still
      subscribed here, but as of this week I will be taking out all but a
      few as we deal with the archive. Once again, here are the directions
      to subscribe to the new, improved list:

      Here are the
      details (and we suggest that you use the web interface, if
      possible) :

      Name of List - libtypos@... List Description -
      LIBTYPOS Discussion List

      - Open, unmoderated list requiring adminstrator approval to subscribe
      (once approved by administrator, members can send messages without
      approval)

      - Requires Confirmation for all unsubscribes - see attached (Security
      Precaution)

      2 Ways to Subscribe - (1) via the web interface
      (http://listserver.nelinet.net/read/all_forums/subscribe?
      name=libtypos
      or (2) by sending an e-mail to lyris@.... For e-
      mail
      requests: (a) leave the subject line blank, and (b) in the body of
      the
      message, type subscribe LIBTYPOS your_name.

      2 Ways to Unsubscribe - (1) via the Web Interface: Go to the Web
      Interface (http://listserver.nelinet.net/read/login/) and log in.
      Select
      "unsubscribe" to the right of the libtypos list or (2) by sending an
      e-mail to lyris@... with the following command in
      either the subject line or body of the message: unsubscribe LIBTYPOS.

      The Administrator also has the power to subscribe and unsubscribe
      members at any time.