RE: [Libtypos-L] Monday's blog entry

  • Ian Fairclough
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
      OK folks, I don't know how funny I can be. I trust you are duly amused by
      today's post, which just went out. Today I found out the hard way that you
      have to post early if you want blogarithm
      http://www.blogarithm.com/about.html to announce the update. It looks like
      blogarithm sends its daily e-mail at around 8:30 AM. - Ian

      Ian Fairclough
      Marion (Ohio) Public Library
      tel. 740-387-0994 x233
      ifairclough@...
      ___________________________________

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
        Ian,

        Am I missing something? I don't see the typo!

        My Monday is on Wednesday this week, so anything is possible.

        Anne Knight

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
          Later ... I looked again and it all became clear. Sorry about that -
          back to my second Monday!

          Anne

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
            Phew, you had me conerned there, Anne :-) - I.

            Ian Fairclough
            Marion (Ohio) Public Library
            tel. 740-387-0994 x233
            ifairclough@...
            ___________________________________
            Later ... I looked again and it all became clear. Sorry about that -
            back to my second Monday!

            Anne

            >>> "Anne Knight" <KnightA@...> 11/01/06 10:09 AM >>>
            Ian,

            Am I missing something? I don't see the typo!

            My Monday is on Wednesday this week, so anything is possible.

            Anne Knight
          • Ballard, Terry Prof.
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
              ________________________________

              Synchronistically, this quote appeared on my Google portal just now:

              mahatma_gandhi.jpg<http://quotes4all.net/mahatma_gandhi.jpg> It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.

              Mahatma Gandhi <http://quotes4all.net/quotations/mahatma%20gandhi/quotations.html> (8

              ^Later ... I looked again and it all became clear. Sorry about that -
              back to my second Monday!

              Anne

              >>> "Anne Knight" <KnightA@...> 11/01/06 10:09 AM >>>
              Ian,

              Am I missing something? I don't see the typo!

              My Monday is on Wednesday this week, so anything is possible.

              Anne Knight

              >>> Ian Fairclough <ifairclough@...> 11/01/06 8:56 AM >>>
              OK folks, I don't know how funny I can be. I trust you are duly
              amused
              by
              today's post, which just went out. Today I found out the hard way
              that
              you
              have to post early if you want blogarithm
              http://www.blogarithm.com/about.html to announce the update. It looks
              like
              blogarithm sends its daily e-mail at around 8:30 AM. - Ian

              Ian Fairclough
              Marion (Ohio) Public Library
              tel. 740-387-0994 x233
              ifairclough@...

              Since the blog is going to AUTOCAT at night, shouldn't Friday's fun
              word be Thursday's entry?

              Phalbe

              Yahoo! Groups Links