Physican abandonded acompanied sarcrifice

  • wendeeeyler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      typo - OhioLINK hits

      abandonded - 8
      acommpany - 3
      acompanied - 6
      acompaniment - 8
      acompany - 23

      physican* - 35

      sarcrifice - 1

      Wendee
    • Phalbe Henriksen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        You two,

        I think you both need therapy! You both get *way, way* too much fun
        out of finding typos.

        (Either that or I need to find a way to make it fun again.)

        Happy 4th of July to everyone.

        Happy Independence Day to those in/from the States.

        Phalbe
      • Tina Gunther
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
          Phalbe writes:

          >You two,
          >

          >I think you both need therapy! You both get *way, way* too much
          >
          > fun out of finding typos.

          I thought this WAS therapy!

          O>:-)
          >

          >(Either that or I need to find a way to make it fun again.)

          If it isn't fun, then back off for a while and let the burn-out heal.

          Tina
        • wendeeeyler
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2005
            Phalbe (and others),

            Finding typos is fun. Correcting them in my online catalog is even
            more fun. Maybe "fun" isn't exactly the correct term--but "obsession"
            is! I have started using the InfoWorks "Spelling Checker for Database
            Maintenance" (that I believe you recommended to me) for all our newly
            added bibliographic records and, as I have time, I am starting with
            the oldest records in our online catalog and working my way forward.
            The Spelling Checker is a cumbersome system, is suited for English
            language only, and adding to the dictionary for correct words is time-
            consuming--but boy oh boy am I getting results! In a way I'm
            embarrassed because the typos I report were all here in my online
            catalog--but I realize other libraries have exactly the same typos and
            problems. I guess you could say that when I report more typos to add
            to the list: there she is, having fun again! :)

            Wendee

            --- In Libtypos-L@yahoogroups.com, Phalbe Henriksen <phenriksen@c...>