Churh and copany

  • Tina Gunther
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2003
      Churh+ -- 16 hits in OhioLINK
      Commp+ -- 28
      Copmas+ -- 1
      Copmm+ -- 1
      Copmp+ -- 4
      Copmr -- 3
      Cmpan+ -- 11
      Compny -- 6
      Copany -- 3

      Related:
      Chruch+ -- 78 (currently in Low section, will be in High section next
      update)
      Curch+ -- 19 (currently in Medium section, will be in High section next
      update)

      Tina Gunther <tina.gunther@...>
      Cataloging Technician (x5608)
      Biola University Library
      La Mirada CA USA
    • Phalbe Henriksen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2003
        Folks,

        You know I'm not a cataloger, yada, yada, yada.

        However, I do know the town I work in, the name of the county and the
        coordinates. So, I can guarantee that this map is not of Monroe County.
        Monroe is the county down south that the Florida Keys are in. I am in
        Starke, which is in Bradford County, which is far north of Monroe, between
        Jacksonville and Gainesville.

        How can I get this thing fixed?

        Phalbe

        Libraries with Item: "Starke quadrangle, Florid..."( Record for Item | Get
        This Item )Location Library Code
        FL ROLLINS COL FWR
        FL UNIV OF CENT FLORIDA FTU

        AL AUBURN UNIV AAA
        AL UNIV OF ALABAMA ALM

        CO MESA STATE COL, TOMLINSON LIBR COM

        DC US GOVT PRINTING OFF GPO

        KY UNIV OF KENTUCKY LIBR KUK

        MA BOSTON PUB LIBR BRL
        MA WILLIAMS COL WCM

        MD UNIV OF MARYLAND, COL PARK UMC

        NY SUNY AT ALBANY NAM

        OH PUBLIC LIBR OF CINCINNATI/HAMILTON CNTY OCP
        OH WITTENBERG UNIV WIT

        OK OKLAHOMA DEPT OF LIBR OKD
        OK UNIV OF OKLAHOMA OKU

        PA THIEL COL LIBR PTL

        TX TEXAS TECH UNIV ILU

        Record for Item: "Starke quadrangle, Florid..."( Libraries with Item )

        Get This Item
        Availability: Check the catalogs in your library.
        Libraries worldwide that own item: 17
        Borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan)

        Find Related
        More Like This: Advanced options ...
        Title: Starke quadrangle, Florida--Monroe Co. :
        7.5 minute series (topographic) /
        Corp Author(s): Geological Survey (U.S.)
        Publication: Reston, Va. :; The Survey ;; Denver, Colo. :; For sale by the
        Survey,
        Edition: Photoinspected 1991.
        Year: 1991
        Language: English
        SUBJECT(S)
        Geographic: Florida -- Maps, Topographic.
        Map Info: Scale 1:24,000 ;; Lambert conformal conic proj.; (W 82007'30"--W
        82000'00"/N 30000'00"--N 29052'30").
        Cartgrph Code: Category of scale: a Constant ratio linear horizontal scale:
        24000 Coordinates--westernmost longitude: W0820730 Coordinates--easternmost
        longitude: W0820000
        Note(s): Relief shown by spot heights./ Filing title: Starke, Fla./
        "Compiled from aerial photographs taken 1987-88, field checked 1989, map
        edited 1991."/ Includes quadrangle location map./ "29082-H1-TF-024."/ "DMA
        4543 I NE--Series V847."
        Class Descriptors: GovDoc: I 19.81:29082-H 1-TF-024/991; GPO Item No:
        619-M-9; Geographic: 3931
        Other Titles: Starke, Fla.
        Responsibility: mapped, edited, and published by the Geological Survey.
        Material Type: Published map (pcm)
        Document Type: Map
        Entry: 19920722
        Update: 19990518