diredtory

  • Phalbe Henriksen
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 3, 2003
      Diredtory -- OhioLINK - 0, OCLC - 1.

      Phalbe
    • Phalbe Henriksen
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 3, 2003
        Indivisual -- OhioLINK -- 0, OCLC - 30, ArticleFirst -- 1.

        Phalbe
      • Phalbe Henriksen
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 9, 2003
          Archtiect* 1 in OhioLINK, 20 in OCLC, 2 in ArticleFirst

          Llibrar* 6 in OhioLINK, 20 in OCLC

          Phalbe
        • Tina Gunther
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 18, 2003
            Assingm+ -- 03 hits in OhioLINK
            Gerturde+ -- 06
            Mahatma [and] Ghandi -- 06
            Origianl+ -- 18
            Testimom+ -- 05

            For MoreTypos:
            Gandhi/Ghandhi/Ghandi

            Tina Gunther <tina.gunther@...>
            Cataloging Technician
            Biola University Library
            La Mirada CA USA
          • Phalbe Henriksen
            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 18, 2003
              Meidcal ~ none in OhioLINK

              but ~

              20 in OCLC and 2 in ArticleFirst

              Pheidcal
            • Phalbe Henriksen
              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 19, 2003
                >For MoreTypos:
                >Gandhi/Ghandhi/Ghandi

                I just added this to the "preview of next update" list at the bottom of the
                MoreTypos page.

                Phalbe