Wiiliam

  • Phalbe Henriksen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2003
      Wiiliam -- 6 in OhioLink; 37 in English in OCLC, 41 total.

      Phalbe ~ who actually found a typo after a long dry spell!
    • Tina Gunther
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2003
        Libtypos-L@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >Wiiliam -- 6 in OhioLink; 37 in English in OCLC, 41 total.
        >
        >Phalbe ~ who actually found a typo after a long dry spell!

        That's a tricky one. I wonder what other misspellings of "William"
        there are out there. We already have "Willl+" and "Willaim" and "Willam".

        Inspired by Phalbe's find, here are some more related typos:
        Wiili+ -- 6 hits in OhioLINK
        Wiill+ -- 8
        Wilili+ -- 1
        Willii+ -- 6
        Willil+ -- 5
        Wlll+ -- 1
      • Phalbe Henriksen
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2003
          fuidance

          One in our catalog, in a YA carrer title, but none in OhioLink and only
          one, in another title, in OCLC.

          Phalbe
        • Phalbe Henriksen
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11, 2003
            Distric -- 15 in OhioLink; 121 in OCLC (106 in English)

            Flordia -- 22 in OhioLink; 210 in OCLC (198 in English)

            Phalbe ~ feeling pretty smug!