Austin/Austen

  • Phalbe Henriksen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2002
      OMG! I don't even want to report how many Jane Austin records I can find!

      I guess my list is overdue for this update.

      Phalbe
    • Tina Gunther
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2002
        Did I report Cooper/Copper yet? If not, it needs to be added to MoreTypos, too.

        Tina

        At 05:13 PM 3/4/02, you wrote:
        >OMG! I don't even want to report how many Jane Austin records I can find!
        >
        >I guess my list is overdue for this update.
        >
        >Phalbe
      • tgsmiles1977
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
          --- In Libtypos-L@y..., Phalbe Henriksen <phenriksen@e...> wrote:
          > OMG! I don't even want to report how many Jane Austin records I
          > can find!

          I got 16 hits in OhioLINK for "Jane Austin".
          12 of them need correction(s), 4 didn't.
          Is 75 per cent a sufficient score to put the phrase on the MainList?
          I'm inclined to say "No," but ...

          Tina Gunther <tina.gunther@...>
          Cataloging Technician
          Biola University Library