Congressman, former lobbyist get housing, FCC nods - Yahoo! News

  • ericbauer2004
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Congressman, former lobbyist get housing, FCC nods - Yahoo! News
      Your friend ericbauer2004@... has shared a link with you.

      Congressman, former lobbyist get housing, FCC nods - Yahoo! News
      http://news.yahoo.com/congressman-former-lobbyist-housing-fcc-nods-183624761.html
      WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama on Wednesday tapped a veteran Democratic congressman to lead the Federal Housing Finance Agency and a top fundraiser and former lobbyist to head up the Federal Communications Commission.
      Read the full story

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.