Obama renews budget offer to cut social safety nets - Yahoo! News

  • ericbauer2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      Obama renews budget offer to cut social safety nets - Yahoo! News
      Your friend ericbauer2004@... has shared a link with you.

      Personal message:

      What a pathetic piece of garbage this guy is. People pay into these programs. They aren't getting something for nothing. You get what you vote for folks.
      Obama renews budget offer to cut social safety nets - Yahoo! News
      http://news.yahoo.com/spending-cut-showdown-threatens-obamas-second-term-agenda-025029989--business.html
      WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama raised anew the issue of cutting entitlements such as Medicare and Social Security as a way out of damaging budget cuts, a White House official said on Sunday, as both sides in Washington tried to limit a fiscal crisis that may soon hit millions of Americans. Signaling he might be ready to explore a compromise to end automatic spending cuts that began late Friday, Obama mentioned reforming these entitlement programs in calls with lawmakers from both parties on Saturday afternoon. ...
      Read the full story

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.