Fw: [Christian_Libertarian] Fw: [The Christian Left] Fiscal Cliff Negotiations Revisited | National Catholic Reporter

  • Michael Bindner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012

      Fiscal Cliff Negotiations Revisited | National Catholic Reporter by MSW.  MGB: I agree with E.J. The left (not necessarily the Democrats) need another voice, like Eugene Debbs or Michael Harrington, to enunciate a vision of a more just society. There are likely several of them who could, but getting the media coverage of them is the challenge.

      --
      Posted By Michael Bindner to The Christian Left at 11/29/2012 11:42:00 AM