Who do our leaders really worship- God or Satan? NDAA 2012 allows US Army to legally engage in bestiality and sodomy

  • Lisa Nerone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      WordPress.com

      New post on End the Lie - Independent News

      Who do our leaders really worship God or Satan? National Defence Authorization Act allows US Army to legally engage in bestiality and sodomy

      by David Noble

      By David Noble writer for End the Lie

      It has been widely reported in the alternative media that the NDAA ( National Defense Authorization Act) allows the authorities to hold you in detention indefinitely without charge. What has not been noticed by most is the fact that this Act also allows US Army personnel to legally engage in both sodomy and bestiality. The U.S. Senate voted to approve a defence authorization bill which included a provision that not only repealed the military ban on sodomy, but also repealed the ban on having sex with animals — or bestiality.

      I find it hard to imagine why any religious person would want something like this passed when it goes against the teachings of the Bible. The only answer that I can come up with is that those that voted to pass this Act are not only traitors to their country but also oppose God.

      We should not really be surprised at this as many of them attend Bohemian Grove to take part in a bizarre pagan ritual called the Cremation of Care. This is practiced by its members, all men and would not look out of place in a horror movie. Dressing up in robes while worshiping an idol of a giant owl , they carry out what we can only hope is a mock sacrifice of a human effigy.  Members of this bizarre cult include former Presidents Bush Sr. and Jr., Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter along with the likes of Colin Powell, and Henry Kissinger.

      Imagine if you looked out of your window and saw your neighbours performing such a ritual.  Would you still look at them in the same light? Most likely you would be looking to move or at least keep your children away from them. While I do believe in the freedom of choice I also believe that the government is there to represent the will of the people. Are they really doing this when they are openly opposing the divine creator?

      It seems that even President Obama has a problem with even the mentioning of the creator. In a speech to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus on September 15, 2010 Obama recites part of the Declaration of Independence, and leaves out "by their Creator." He recited "endowed with certain inalienable rights...." The Declaration of Independence gives credit to God as the Creator who has "endowed" all men with "certain inalienable rights.

      He also did not mention God during a short Thanksgiving address on November 24th 2011 which prompted Fox News columnist Todd Starnes to complain that the president's "remarks were void of any religious references although Thanksgiving is a holiday traditionally steeped in giving thanks and praise to God."

      President Obama was voted in after making promises of change which he has mostly broken. He promised to bring the troops home but instead of doing that he has increased the wars. He promised a transparent government but instead the American people have been treated like suspected terrorists while government activities are more secretive  than ever.

      We have seen this nation revert to torture to get information from suspects which not so long ago would have been something we criticized tyrants of being guilty of. George Bush Jr. directly authorized the Use Of waterboarding while among others Dick Cheney, have openly supported and admitted using the interrogation tactic.

      I find it hard to believe that so many have bought into these fake wars that our government has lead us into. How can so many claim to follow the scriptures and then support these wars and the use of torture. Can you really imagine Jesus telling us the only path to true peace is through the dropping of bombs and the use of torture?

      David Noble | January 1, 2012 at 5:02 am | Tags: Act, ban, information, look, President Obama, Senate, Thanksgiving | Categories: Big Brother, Featured | URL: http://wp.me/p1tthO-8Fu
      Comment   See all comments

      http://EndtheLie.com/2012/01/01/who-do-our-leaders-really-worship-god-or-satan-national-defence-authorization-act-allows-us-army-to-legally-engage-in-bestiality-and-sodomy/