Welcome!

  • Eric Reinhardt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2008
      Ideally if you're joining the group, you believe in the concept of
      liberty districts. As such, please identify the state you're in so the
      low population counties therein can be identified. You may also wish to
      indicate if you desire to remain in your present state, or if you're
      open to relocation.
    • DAN 1
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008

        Hi Eric. I am presently in Sonora, California, but I plan to relocate to Montana in the Summer and somewhere in the Southwest in the Winter.

        I think it is a good idea to form "lists" like this to do specific work, that is needed in Our cause. Well done.

        Respectfully,   DAN 1

        --- In LibertyDistricts2008@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Reinhardt" <ericreinhardt2003@...> wrote:

        > Ideally if you're joining the group, you believe in the concept of
        > liberty districts. As such, please identify the state you're in so the
        > low population counties therein can be identified. You may also wish to
        > indicate if you desire to remain in your present state, or if you're
        > open to relocation.

      • douglas
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9 10:45 AM
          I am in Atlanta, but want to move to the midwest or northeast. Maybe
          as far south as Virginia.

          <ericreinhardt2003@...> wrote:

          > Ideally if you're joining the group, you believe in the concept of
          > liberty districts. As such, please identify the state you're in so the
          > low population counties therein can be identified. You may also wish to
          > indicate if you desire to remain in your present state, or if you're
          > open to relocation.

        • Eric Reinhardt
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11 2:45 PM
            Hey Douglas,

            Well if you are considering a move to the midwest or northeast,
            weather has to be a strong consideration. The winters are a lot
            longer and harsher than in Atlanta. Also the job factor---the economy
            is probably better in Georgia than in most midwestern and
            northeastern states. That said, I will get back to you shortly with a
            list of low population Georgia counties.

            --- In LibertyDistricts2008@yahoogroups.com, "douglas"