No activity in last 7 days
Provides a forum for libertarians who support animal rights. The deciding factor in doing this is primarily in response to other libertarians who have spoken or written articles against animal rights. Libertarianism is a philosophy of individual liberty, tolerance and compassion. Libertarianism demands that rational individuals may not initiate the use of force against other sentient beings, which includes humans and intelligent animals. Libertarianism and animal rights are harmonious causes. Keywords: libertarian liberty freedom free state vegetarian vegan soy right peta leftist liberal rightist conservative moderate green socialist anarchist democrat republican capitalism constitution government hunting hunters firearms fishing meat milk diary beef cattle factory farming farmer agriculture exploitation murder punishment animal cats dogs pets humane society aspca morality moral ethics ethical reason objectivist objectivism ayn rand neo tech neo-tech browne nader bush clinton newkirk fur leather seals mink
- Please keep topics relevant to libertarianism or animal rights (preferably both).
- No crossposting, spam, petitions, advertisements or posts unrelated to the purpose of this group.
- All messages are moderated and must be approved before they will appear in this group.
- Animal Rights
- Sep 10, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.