No activity in last 7 days
We want to find a place where Libertarians can gather together to have enough power to control the local Government.
We believe in the lesson found at isil.org/resources/introduction.swf.
We believe in The Non-Aggression Principle.
Who is a Libertarian?
"A libertarian is a person who believes that no one has the right, under any circumstances, to initiate force against another human being, or to advocate or delegate its initiation. Those who act consistently with this principle are libertarians, whether they realize it or not. Those who fail to act consistently with it are not libertarians, regardless of what they may claim."
- L. Neil Smith
(Well, that ought to mention Fraud, and it doesn't address whether Incompetents are to be Slaves, Equals, or Wards. But you get the basic idea.)
We want a place where we can, to the greatest extent possible, shield ourselves from the Aggression of those who want to punish Victimless Behavior among Consenting Adults.
We believe in Private Property. We want a place where we can ignore, to the greatest extent possible, Zoning Laws and Planning Commissions.
Our main goal is not to spread or export Libertarianism, or convert those who do not want Liberty. We want to move to one place where WE can live under Libertarian rules.
(1) No cries for limitation of debate. Please don't say "We already covered that" or "This is beating a dead horse."
(2) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! You may bitch all you want about what someone says, but his personal hygiene or ugliness or stupidity is not on the table.
(3) No incessant Nay-Saying that is not constructive criticism. We want to do our best to find something that will gain us our Freedom.
- Oct 8, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.