Attack the System: Interview with Sean Gabb
- Attack the System: Interview with Sean Gabb <http://reasonradionetwork.com/20120209/attack-the-system-interview-with-sean-gabb>
February 9, 2012
Keith Preston interviews Dr. Sean Gabb. Topics include:
* Libertarianism and its defining ethos as the right to be left alone;
* The question of whether libertarian ideology is culturally specific to Anglo-Saxon civilization or universally applicable across cultural boundaries;
* The State as a uniquely oppressive institution;
* Dr. Gabb’s book, “Cultural Revolution, Culture War,” and the nature of the revolution that has transpired in the Western world in recent decades;
* The origins of the ideology of political correctness;
* The end game of PC as absolute power for the ruling elite;
* How a lack of cultural cohesion prevents effective resistance to the all-powerful state;
* Strategies for overturning the contemporary ruling class.
Dr. Sean Gabb is the director of the Libertarian Alliance, a British free market and civil liberties think-tank. Sean Gabb joined the Libertarian Alliance in 1979. He graduated in History from the University of York in 1982. In 1998 he gained a PhD in Political and Intellectual History from the University of Middlesex. He became the Director of the Libertarian Alliance in 2006, shortly before the death of its founder Chris Tame.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.
<http://reasonradionetwork.com/downloads/ats/VoR-Attack_the_System-20120209.mp3> <itpc:feeds.feedburner.com/VoiceOfReasonPodcast> <http://reasonradionetwork.com/category/programs/attack-the-system>Email Keith:
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]