Sean Gabb v Esther Rantzen on BBC Radio 5 Tonight

  • Sean Gabb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011

      I do intend to write a Director's Bulletin in the next day or so. This
      will tell you about all our broadcasting and publishing and general
      outreach of the past fortnight - and it has been a lot.

      For the moment, though, I'm writing to say that I'm on BBC Radio 5 this
      evening - Saturday 4th June at 22:00 BST - to discuss whether there should
      be laws to stop children from dressing in provocative ways and from
      watching certain kinds of music video. I'll be up against Esther Rantzen
      and some Tory MP whose name is still unknown.

      It will be a phone-in programme, with the ability to receive text messages
      and e-mails. It's also broadcast on the Web, so it can be heard all over
      the world. I'd be most grateful if you could find the time to support me
      tonight. If you call in, you will probably not get on air. But the weight
      of texts and e-mails can be impressive - especially if they come from
      abroad.

      Here are the details:

      Steve Nolan Show
      10pm-Midnight BST, Saturday 4th June 2011

      BBC Radio 5
      909/693 AM
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/5live/
      Call 0500 909 693
      Text 85058
      Email 606@...

      Best wishes,

      Sean

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance (Carbon Positive since 1979)
      sean@... Tel: 07956 472 199
      Skype Username: seangabb

      http://www.richardblake.org.uk/
      http://www.facebook.com/sean.gabb
      http://vimeo.com/seangabb

      Wikipedia Entry: http://tinyurl.com/23jvoz

      What would England and the world have been like in 1959 if there had been
      no Second World War? For one possible answer, read Sean Gabb's new novel
      "The Churchill Memorandum". If you like Bulldog Drummond and Biggles and
      the early James Bond, this will be right up your street:
      http://tinyurl.com/39lpade. Don't be frightened of the TinyURL - the
      original is just too long for a sig file.