Libertarian Alliance - More Free Food and Drink in London!

  • Sean Gabb
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010

      Before we get to the free food and drink bit, various announcements:

      1. I may inadvertently have implied that "The Churchill Memorandum" was a
      novel by my dear friend Richard Blake. In fact, it is by me. I do
      apologise for this wholly pardonable slip of the keyboard. But you may be
      glad to know that copies will be ready to ship on the 20th January 2011.
      You can see the publication details and pre-order copies here:

      http://www.seangabb.talktalk.net/hampdenpress/churchill.htm

      2. I keep receiving orders for my 2007 book, "Cultural Revolution, Culture
      War". This went out of print on Monday. However, it is now back in print,
      and copies can be ordered from here:

      http://tinyurl.com/37nekw8

      3. I never really published my 2005 book, "War and the National Interest:
      Arguments for a BRITISH Foreign Policy". Copies can now be ordered from
      here:

      http://tinyurl.com/3ay9d7w

      Right, now to the freebies - and an RSVP is essential:

      The Cobden Centre For honest money and social progress
      www.CobdenCentre.org

      Christmas Reception Invitation

      The Chairman and the Chief Executive of The Cobden Centre
      request the pleasure of your company at:

      The Cobden Centre Christmas Reception 2010

      Thursday 9 December 2010
      Drinks and Canapé Reception 6.00-9.00pm
      National Liberal Club
      One Whitehall Place
      London SW1A 2HE

      Guest of Honour
      Steve Baker MP

      The dress code for this event is lounge suit or smart casual.
      RSVP Dr. Helen Evans at hsevans@...

      Best wishes,

      Sean

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance (Carbon Positive since 1979)
      sean@... Tel: 07956 472 199
      Skype Username: seangabb
      http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk
      http://www.richardblake.org.uk/
      http://www.facebook.com/sean.gabb
      http://vimeo.com/seangabb

      Wikipedia Entry: http://tinyurl.com/23jvoz

      Buy these novels by Richard Blake: "Conspiracies of Rome"
      <http://tinyurl.com/l8uj8r> ("Fascinating to read, very well written, an
      intriguing plot" Derek Jacobi); "Terror of Constantinople"
      <http://tinyurl.com/n9ugw3> ("Nasty, fun and educational" The Daily
      Telegraph); "Blood of Alexandria" <http://tinyurl.com/356mwdr>. "Sword of
      Damascus" will be published in June 2011. Buy them for your own enjoyment.
      Buy them as presents for your friends and loved ones.