Sean Gabb on Television and Speaking Engagements

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010

      I made a brief appearance yesterday on BBC1's "The Big Question", where I
      argued that voting should not be made compulsory. Here is the relevant
      footage: http://www.vimeo.com/10010978

      On Saturday the 6th March 2010, I recorded a long interview with Al Gore's
      television station all about the decriminalisation of incest. Stand by for
      news about where to find this.

      Tomorrow morning, I shall be interviewed by BBC Radio Bristol about CCTV
      cameras. I will upload the recording of this shortly after.

      On the 17th March 2010, I shall be talking to Haberdashers' Aske's school
      for boys all about libertarianism.

      On the 24th April 2010, I shall be speaking at this event:

      PUBLIC MEETING
      FREE ADMISSION
      Saturday 17th April 2010
      2.30pm to 4.30pm

      CARRS LANE CHURCH CENTRE
      Carrs Lane, Birmingham B4 7SX
      10 minutes walk from city centre New Street station.
      See website www.carrslane.co.uk for directions

      TIME FOR TRUTH
      Who Speaks for the People of Britain?

      In the Chair
      GEORGE WEST
      Chairman, Campaign for an Independent Britain

      Speakers

      Dr. SEAN GABB
      Director The Libertarian Alliance

      FIONA McEVOY
      The Taxpayers Alliance, West Midlands

      STUART NOTHOLT
      Vice-Chairman Campaign for an Independent Britain & organiser of General
      Election "Candidate 2010"

      Published by The Campaign for an Independent Britain
      www.eurosceptic.org.uk. For 35 years,CIB has led efforts to safeguard our
      nation's sovereignty. We are a democratic, independent and strictly
      remaining a non-party political pressure group, supported by membership
      subscriptions and donations from members of the public. Our objective is
      Britain's withdrawal from the European Union whilst maintaining trading
      and friendly relations with other countries

      . Enquiries 07092 857684

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance (Carbon Positive since 1979)
      sean@... Tel: 07956 472 199
      Skype Username: seangabb

      http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk
      http://www.richardblake.org.uk/
      http://www.facebook.com/sean.gabb
      http://vimeo.com/seangabb

      Wikipedia Entry: http://tinyurl.com/23jvoz

      Buy these novels by Richard Blake: "Conspiracies of Rome"
      <http://tinyurl.com/l8uj8r> ("Fascinating to read, very well written, an
      intriguing plot" Derek Jacobi); "Terror of Constantinople"
      <http://tinyurl.com/n9ugw3> ("Nasty, fun and educational" The Daily
      Telegraph)