Test E-mail

  • Sean Gabb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2010

      Please forgive this test e-mail. I have just changed my ISP, and there are
      different settings I must use to send out newsletters.

      Please note all the contact and outreach details given in the footer of
      this message.

      Oh - and since I am sending out this e-mail, I might as well tell you that
      my dear friend Richard Blake has a new novel coming out in paperback on
      the 5th February. If you have bought aned read one of his novels, he will
      be most grateful if you could spend the time to leave a review on Amazon.
      Here are the links:

      http://tinyurl.com/l8uj8r
      http://tinyurl.com/n9ugw3

      Best wishes,

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance (Carbon Positive since 1979)
      sean@... Tel: 07956 472 199
      Skype Username: seangabb

      http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk
      http://vimeo.com/seangabb

      Wikipedia Entry: http://tinyurl.com/23jvoz

      Buy these novels by Richard Blake: "Conspiracies of Rome"
      <http://tinyurl.com/l8uj8r> ("Fascinating to read, very well written, an
      intriguing plot" Derek Jacobi); "Terror of Constantinople"
      <http://tinyurl.com/n9ugw3> ("Nasty, fun and educational" The Daily
      Telegraph)