Re: ~~~ The BEST Town Hall meeting video clip... so far.

  • ronaldneil@charter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2009
      Hello,

      We need a dozen clips like this, for a Town Hall meeting montage DVD.

      Please, watch this two minute one and help me find more like it. As crude and rude as it may appear, this Marine had something to say. You see, some folks have just about had it with Big Brother.

      http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=105311

      http://www.onedollardvdproject.com

      Ron

    • Craig J. Bolton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6 5:08 AM
        Ron, help me out here.

        Why do you believe that your enemy's enemy is necessarily your friend?

        Was Mussolini the friend of liberty because he was a great opponent of the Soviet Union and Marxist Leninism?

        Now, Ron, what is Townhall and those who are connected with it? What is, for instance, Michelle Malkin, author of In Defense of Internment?

        Is this really "activism" on behalf of libertarianism, or just random motion making noise against the present administration in Washington [which is hardly exhaustive of the problem] and, in the process, aligning yourself with people who disagree with you just as much as the administration in Washington?

        We need a dozen clips like this, for a Town Hall meeting montage DVD.

        Please, watch this two minute one and help me find more like it. As crude and rude as it may appear, this Marine had something to say. You see, some folks have just about had it with Big Brother.

        http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=105311

        http://www.onedollardvdproject.com

        Ron

      • onedollardvdproject
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26 1:18 PM
          random motion
          it makes us think we are accomplishing something
          you figured me out