New Libertarian, Ron Paul, and Campaign for Liberty digg links are up.

  • bentodd2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      First I will give a little background on I DIGG THE LP. It is a project
      to help advance the freedom movement (Libertarian Party, and Campaign
      for Liberty) through social news. Basically if you go to
      www.idiggthelp.info <http://www.idiggthelp.info/> and sign up you will
      get no molre then 1 email per day. You will be directed to a page with
      links to pro freedom articles that are posted on digg.com
      <http://digg.com/> . I only takes a few minutes a day, and with many of
      us doing it we can easily push pro freedom articles to the main page of
      digg. Where 1000's of people will see them.

      To sign up goto: www.idiggthelp.info <http://www.idiggthelp.info/>

      To see the latest digg links goto: http://www.idiggthelp.info/digg.html
      <http://www.idiggthelp.info/digg.html>

      Thanks for your support,