Libertarian Alliance - Corrected Date

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009

      Er, we seem to have made a slight error of timing with the forthcoming
      Putney Debate. This did not happen on the 10th October 2008, but will
      happen on Friday the 9th January 2009. I have no idea how we made that
      mistake - perhaps I was testing you to see how much of my stuff you ever
      read!

      Here is the correct notice:

      Quarterly Putney Debates 2008
      Friday 9th January 2009 - 7.30pm.

      Dr. Tim Evans
      The Financial Crisis, Corporate Welfare and the Future of Free Market
      Economics:
      A Discussion Whose Time Has Come

      Bring booze (no red wine)!
      19 Festing Road, Putney, London, SW15
      Bus route 22 (towards Putney Common),
      nearest tube: Putney Bridge (District Line heading towards Wimbledon)
      For more information
      contact Dr. Tim Evans on: 07956-969523 or 020 8789 3247

      Of course, everything I said about Richard Blake was accurate, and I
      repeat my invitation to go out and buy as many copies of his books as you
      can afford.

      Or if you live within the United Kingdom, you might care to borrow copies
      from the local library. Now that Mr Blake has registered himself with the
      Public Lending Right people, he gets a whole shilling every time one of
      his books is taken out of a public library.

      Best wishes again,

      Sean

      Sean Gabb
      Director, The Libertarian Alliance
      sean@...
      Tel: 07956 472 199
      Skype Username: seangabb

      http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk

      Linkedin Details: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seangabb
      Wikipedia Entry: http://tinyurl.com/23jvoz

      FREE download of my book - "Cultural Revolution, Culture War: How
      Conservatives Lost England, and How to Get It Back" -
      http://tinyurl.com/34e2o3