Libertarian Alliance Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009

      New year Greetings, etc.

      Two announcements.

      First:

      Quarterly Putney Debates 2008
      Friday 10 October 2008 - 7.30pm.

      Dr. Tim Evans
      The Financial Crisis, Corporate Welfare and the Future of Free Market
      Economics:
      A Discussion Whose Time Has Come

      Bring booze (no red wine)!
      19 Festing Road, Putney, London, SW15
      Bus route 22 (towards Putney Common),
      nearest tube: Putney Bridge (District Line heading towards Wimbledon)
      For more information contact Dr. Tim Evans on: 07956-969523 or 020 8789
      3247

      Second:

      My very dear friend Richard Blake had had his novel "Conspiracies of
      Rome" published today in paperback. It is available in Waterstones and
      all other bookshops. I am told that copies are already running short and
      that a further printing has been ordered by Hodder & Stoughton. With a
      sequel "Terror of Constantinople" coming out in hardback on the 5th
      February, he hopes to make what he describes as "a right shedload of
      money".

      If you wish to help him in this endeavour, you can buy in the high street
      or on line via Amazon:

      <http://www.amazon.co.uk/Conspiracies-Rome-Richard-Blake/dp/0340951125>
      <http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terror-Constantinople-Richard-Blake/dp/0340951141>

      Happy ordering,

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance
      sean@...
      Tel: 07956 472 199
      Skype Username: seangabb

      http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk

      Linkedin Details: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seangabb
      Wikipedia Entry: http://tinyurl.com/23jvoz

      FREE download of my book - "Cultural Revolution, Culture War: How
      Conservatives Lost England, and How to Get It Back" -
      http://tinyurl.com/34e2o3