FW: CPS & MARK OF THE BEAST: 42 U.S.C. 666 & DWLS CHARGES???

  • rcwcodebuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      From Luis Ewing at (253) 226-3741 or <rcwcodebuster@...> or
      <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...> or
      <rcwcodebuster@...> or <luis@...>

      (Note: Please copy and paste all 5 of my e-mail addresses listed above
      & below and ADD them to your CONTACTS FOLDER.)

      I have 4 different e-mail addresses under <rcwcodebuster @ the
      following 4 sections:

      a.) comcast.net>
      b.) yahoo.com>
      c.) gmail.com>
      d.) hotmail.com>

      New Web Sites: <www.luisewing.com> or <www.ultimateusers.com>

      Subject: Do you know a . . . so called . . . DEADBEAT DAD . .
      . or a . . . PATRIOT . . . or a . . . CONSTITUTIONALIST . . . or . . .
      PARIS HILTON . . . who is always getting in trouble with the COPS . .
      . for . . . DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED . . . or . . . DRIVING
      WITHOUT . . . a current and valid State issued . . . DRIVERS LICENSE??
      ??

      Are you tired of getting pulled over and hassled by THE COPS????

      Do you know what your rights are in a traffic stop????

      IF NOT, YOU NEED MY FREE FLYERS!!!!

      How can you stand up and fight for your rights when you don't even
      know what your rights are????

      I have been . . . DRIVING WITH NO DRIVERS LICENSE . . . FOR TEN YEARS
      PLUS!!!!

      Do you want to learn how to be . . . FREE OF THE SYSTEM????

      Do you want to learn about your . . . RIGHT TO TRAVEL . . . without a
      . . . DRIVERS LICENSE????

      IF SO, YOU NEED MY FREE FLYERS!!!!

      Are you part of a . . . FAMILY RIGHTS GROUP????

      Are you part of a . . . FATHERS RIGHTS GROUP????

      Are you part of a . . . CPS WATCH GROUP????

      Are you a so called . . . DEAD BEAT DAD?????

      Do you owe . . . CHILD SUPPORT????

      Do you know anyone who is . . . NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT????

      Are you . . . NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT????

      Did you know that the . . . GOVERNMENT . . . uses the . . . MARK OF
      THE BEAST . . . which is codified at . . . 42 U.S.C. 666 . . . to
      track down . . . ALL DEAD BEAT DADS IN ALL 50 STATES????

      Go see . . . TITLE 42, SECTION 666 . . . of . . . THE UNITED STATES
      CODE!!!!

      Are you . . . DRIVING WHILE BLACK????

      Are you a . . . PATRIOT DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE????

      Are you a . . . CONSTITUTIONALIST DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE???
      ?

      Are you a . . . CELEBRITY. . . who is tired of . . . ATTORNEYS . . .
      overcharging you just because you are a . . . CELEBRITY????

      Do you know . . . PARIS HILTON????

      IF SO, YOU NEED . . . MY FREE RIGHT TO TRAVEL TRAFFIC FLYERS!!!!

      Do you have a friend or do you know someone that is always getting
      pulled over and getting arrested and taken into custody for DRIVING
      WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED or just simply DRIVING WITHOUT A CURRENT &
      VALID DRIVERS LICENSE????

      YOUR FRIENDS NEEDS MY FREE FLYERS!!!!

      Did you know that in MOST STATES, that they will . . . SUSPEND YOUR
      DRIVERS LICENSE . . . FOR FAILURE TO PAY . . . CHILD SUPPORT???

      Did you know that you CANNOT BE ARRESTED AND TAKEN INTO CUSTODY for
      either DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED or just simply DRIVING WITHOUT
      A DRIVERS LICENSE?????

      Simply hand the cops my . . . FREE STOP ARREST FLYER . . . and my . .
      . FREE NO LICENSE REQUIRED FLYER . . . and my . . . FREE RECREATIONAL
      VEHICLE FLYER . . . and they will . . . NOT ARREST & TAKE YOU INTO
      CUSTODY . . . out of fear that you would have a valid case and
      reasonable grounds to sue them for . . . FALSE ARREST!!!!

      * * *

      I HAVE BEEN DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE FOR TEN (10) YEARS PLUS
      AND BEAT ALL OF MY TICKETS!!!!

      IN FACT, I HAVE BEAT SO MANY CASES HERE IN WASHINGTON STATE, THE COPS
      DON'T GIVE ME TICKETS ANY MORE!!!!

      * * *

      Did you know that you can LAWFULLY POSSESS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES if
      you are a ULTIMATE USER who possess the controlled substance for your
      own personal and recreational use and NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION????

      Do you have a friend who is always going to jail for possession of a
      small amount of marijuana that he or she was only using for their own
      personal and recreational use as THE ULTIMATE USER????

      IF SO, THEY NEED MY FREE ULTIMATE USER FLYERS!!!!

      Wouldn't you like to see your friends NOT go to jail for such
      frivolous and trivial things just to ENRICH THE BAR CARD CARRYING
      ATTORNEYS WHO ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE VERY SAME BAR ASSOCIATION AS ALL
      THE PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES?????

      Did you know that an ATTORNEY'S 1st duty is to THE COURT and to the
      STATE and NOT to the client????

      See the lawyers code of ethics, see 7 CORPUS JURIS SECUNDUM at section
      4 which reads:

      "7 C.J.S. section 4. Nature and Duties of Office.

      An attorney is an officer of the court with an obligation to
      the courts and the public as well as to his clients, and his duty is
      to facilitate the administration of justice. An attorney does not
      hold an office or public trust, in the constitutional or statutory
      sense of that term, and strictly speaking, he is not an officer of the
      state or of a governmental subdivision thereof. Rather, as held in
      many decisions, he is an officer of the court, before which he has
      been admitted to practice. An attorney is not the court or one of its
      ministerial officers, or a law enforcement officer. He is, however,
      in a sense an officer of the state, with an obligation to the courts
      and to the public no less significant than his obligation to his
      clients. Thus, an attorney occupies a "dual position" which imposes
      "dual obligations." His first duty is to the courts and the public,
      not to the client, and wherever the duties his client conflict with
      those he owes as an officer of the court in the administration of
      justice, the former must yield to the latter. The office of attorney
      is indispensable to the administration of justice and is intimate and
      peculiar in its relation to, and vital to the well being of the court.
      An attorney has a duty to aid the court in seeing that actions and
      proceedings in which he is engaged as counsel are conducted in a
      dignified and orderly manner, free from passion and personal
      animosities, and that all causes brought to an issue are tried and
      decided on their merits only, to aid the court in seeing that justice
      is done, and to aid any effort under the court's direction to root out
      corruption and fraud. An attorney has also the duty to devote his
      ability, skill, and diligence along ethical and professional lines
      to the interests of his client, and to refrain from entering into any
      alliance or incurring any obligation connected with the litigation in
      which he is engaged as counsel that would place him in a position
      where his personal interests would be adverse to those of his client."
      And;

      Now all of you can see the truth that this . . . "dual position and
      obligation," further deprives all American Citizen's of their
      substantive rights to the due process of law. When before their
      "tribunals" – the attorney's . . . "first duty is to the courts and
      the public, not to the client."

      Did any ATTORNEY ever ask you for a $________.00 for a RETAINER????

      Did that ATTORNEY tell you that a RETAINER was and is only a GIFT and
      a DONATION????

      Did that ATTORNEY tell you that he or she is NOT obligated to do any
      work for you on your case for the $5,000.00 to $10,000.00 RETAINER
      that you just gave them thinking that you just gave them a DOWN
      PAYMENT to WORK ON YOUR CASE????

      A "retainer" is a sum of money paid by a client to secure an
      attorney's availability to work for a client. The fee paid is
      considered earned at the time of payment because the attorney is
      entitled to the money regardless of whether he actually performs any
      services for the client, and the funds shall not be placed into the
      attorneys trust account. Baranowski v. State Bar, 154 Cal.Rptr. 752,
      593 P.2d 613 (1979); and the Washington State Bar News, Committee
      Reports, Formal Opinion No. 173.

      The California Court in Baranowski v. State Bar, supra,
      clearly stated that: A "RETAINER IS A SUM OF MONEY PAID BY A CLIENT TO
      SECURE AN ATTORNEYS AVAILABILITY TO WORK FOR A CLIENT."
      A RETAINER only pays for the AVAILABILITY of the attorney.
      The FACT is that when you make an appointment to talk to an
      attorney for a DUI, traffic ticket, domestic violence, driving without
      a license, driving while intoxicated, negligent driving or any other
      kind of case, they meet with you, they let you TALK for about 5 to 10
      to 15 minutes and then they ask you for a $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 to a
      $10,000.00 or more as a RETAINER so that you can secure their
      availability only! The California Court in Baranowski v. State Bar,
      supra, clearly stated that . . . THE FEE PAID IS CONSIDERED EARNED AT
      THE TIME OF PAYMENT BECAUSE THE ATTORNEY IS ENTITLED TO THE MONEY
      REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HE ACTUALLY PERFORMS ANY SERVICES FOR THE
      CLIENT, . . . and the funds shall NOT be placed into the attorneys
      trust account."
      Wow, the attorneys are so stuck up and think that they are so
      above us "peons" or "goy dogs"that you have to pay them for merely
      "gracing you with their presence" and that they consider the RETAINER
      earned at the time you are dumb enough to give it to them REGARDLESS
      OF WHETHER HE OR SHE ACTUALLY PERFORMS ANY SERVICES FOR THE
      CLIENT!!!!

      WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE TRAFFIC SCAM????

      ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF BY ATTORNEYS WHO ARE ALL MEMBERS IN
      GOOD STANDING OF THE VERY SAME BAR ASSOCIATION THAT ALL THE
      PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES ARE MEMBERS OF????

      Did you know that THE COPS do NOT have any STATUTORY AUTHORITY to
      conduct or run a RANDOM ROVING LICENSE PLATE CHECK in their ELECTRONIC
      MOBILE DATA TERMINALS absent PROBABLE CAUSE????

      Did you know that you are NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE OR SHOW PROOF OF
      INSURANCE unless you have first been in an ACCIDENT causing at least
      $750.00 to $1,000.00 or more worth of damage to another vehicle before
      you can be lawfully cited with a NO INSURANCE TICKET????

      Did you know that THE COPS do NOT have any legal authority to SEARCH
      YOUR VEHICLE in a Civil Infractional Traffic Stop without a WARRANT.

      Did you know that THE COPS can only SEARCH INCIDENT TO A LAWFUL
      CUSTODIAL ARREST or if they have a WARRANT????

      Have you ever had a COP that pulled you over ASK your PASSENGERS for
      IDENTIFICATION and/or ARREST THE PASSENGER for an OUTSTANDING WARRANT?
      ???

      Did you know that COPS do NOT have any right to demand any PASSENGER
      to have or to SHOW ANY IDENTIFICATION????

      IF YOU ARE A PASSENGER, DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE
      TO SHOW THE COP ANY IDENTIFICATION????

      DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THE COPS IN A TRAFFIC STOP????

      DO YOU KNOW WHAT NOT TO SAY TO THE COPS IN A TRAFFIC STOP?????

      IF NOT, THEN YOU NEED MY FREE FLYERS!!!!!

      Question: How do I get Luis Ewing's FREE FLYERS????

      Answer: Send me an E-MAIL to <rcwcodebuster @ the 4 below listed e-
      mail providers requesting that I send you my FREE FLYERS and tell me
      what STATE you live in and I will add you to my list which I do STATE
      by STATE so that I can let you know when I might be teaching a LEGAL
      SEMINAR in your STATE.
      1.) comcast.net>
      2.) yahoo.com>
      3.) gmail.com>
      4.) hotmail.com>

      Hey everyone do me a favor when you get my FREE FLYERS and please
      FORWARD & RE-SEND to ALL your friends and to EVERYONE on ALL your E-
      Mail list's!!!!

      ALL OF MY FREE FLYERS are all 2 PAGES and you need to take them down
      to your local printer and have them converted to a 1 - PAGE DOUBLE
      SIDED FLYER!!!!!

      Please feel FREE to copy all of my FREE FLYERS in original form and
      hand them out at all your local bars or just simply give them to all
      your friends and family members.

      Legal Research takes many hours and here I am still giving away more
      good information than any other patriot leader or seminar teacher in
      the entire United States and doing it for FREE!!!!

      My FREE FLYERS have helped many people NOT go to jail and stopped many
      others from even getting a ticket in the first place!!!!

      SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO <rcwcodebuster @ THE 4 E-MAIL PROVIDERS LISTED
      ABOVE ASKING ME TO SEND YOU ALL OF MY FREE FLYERS AND I WILL SEND THEM
      TO YOU WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!

      I PLAN TO START TEACHING SEMINARS AGAIN TO PRO-SE LITIGANTS IN 2009,
      SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT STATE YOU LIVE IN SO THAT I CAN INFORM YOU OF
      WHEN I MIGHT COME TO YOUR STATE TO TEACH A LEGAL SEMINAR!!!!

      I usually drive to the Bars every weekend and post my FREE FLYERS on
      the windshield of every car in the Bar parking lot.

      However, gas and photocopies are getting more and more expensive all
      the time and I need some help, so please DONATE whatever you can for
      the cause!!!!

      Do you want me to write FREE FLYERS for your STATE????

      The price to have me do FREE FLYERS for any STATE is $1,000.00 per
      FREE FLYER!

      You donate MONEY and I donate my TIME and together WE help "the next
      guy" who in turn hands out more copies of my FREE FLYERS to the next
      guy or he or she FORWARDS and RE-SENDS my FREE FLYERS by E-MAIL to
      "the next guy" and he or she helps "the next guy."

      Once the FREE FLYERS for your STATE are complete, you and I can
      FORWARD & RE-SEND them out to EVERYONE on all our E-MAIL LIST'S for
      FREE!!!!

      DONATIONS ARE BADLY NEEDED!!!!

      * * *

      FREE FLYERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!

      My FREE FLYERS are so good that they have prevented many from going to
      jail, they have prevented many others from even getting a ticket in
      the first place and a few others even got their tickets dismissed in
      court when they filed my flyers into their court case and read them to
      the judge in open court.

      1.) My ARREST ME OR FREE ME FLYER is the 1st flyer you hand to the
      cop and ask him am I under arrest or am I free to leave? This
      contains the case law that says you are under arrest when the cops
      turns the lights on and that no reasonable person would believe that
      he is free to leave. This flyer shows the cop that he can't fool you
      by telling you that you are just being "detained" and are not yet
      under arrest. This flyer shows that the word arrest is used to define
      the word "detain". This forces the dumb cop to realize that you know
      that by stopping you that he has invoked a seizure.

      2.) My MIRANDA FLYER is the 2nd flyer you hand to the cop. This
      flyer contains the case law that says once you have invoked your right
      to remain silent, that all interrogation must cease. Now what is the
      cop going to use as "evidence" against you?

      3.) My STOP ARREST NOTICE is the 3rd flyer you hand to the cop. This
      flyer informs the cop that under the arrest without warrant statute
      and the traffic arrest statute that he does NOT have the statutory
      authority to arrest "and take you into custody" for driving while
      license suspended or anything else that is not listed in subsection
      (2) of the arrest without warrant statute.(NOTE: NOT one (1) person in
      Washington State has been arrested and taken into custody for driving
      while license suspended when they presented this flyer to the cops!)

      4.) My DOPE FLYER shows the cops that you have the right to lawfully
      possess and smoke marijuana if you are the ULTIMATE USER. (NOTE: NOT
      one (1) person in Washington State has been charged with possession or
      had their dope taken away from them when they presented this flyer to
      the cops!)

      5.) My NO INSURANCE FLYER shows the cops that he cannot give you a NO
      INSURANCE TICKET for not having insurance unless you were first
      involved in an accident in which you caused at least $750.00 damage to
      another car or property. (NOTE: NOT one (1) person in Washington
      State has been issued a NO INSURANCE TICKET when they presented this
      flyer to the cops!)

      6.) My NO SEAT BELT REQUIRED FLYER shows that there is NO three (3)
      digit federal motor vehicle safety standard in existence in the entire
      code of federal regulation.
      (NOTE: My flyer is so good that one (1) person in the LEGS GROUP in
      Seattle, Washington received a dismissal of their seat belt in the
      mail after mailing my no seat belt flyer into the court!)

      7.) My NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN WASHINGTON FLYER shows that the State
      of Washington only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES! (NOTE: This flyer is so
      good, that it has prevented many from going to jail for driving with
      no license, when they presented it to the cops!)

      8.) My NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN OREGON FLYER shows that the State of
      Oregon only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES.

      9.) My NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN IDAHO FLYER shows that the State of
      Idaho only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES.

      10.) My WASHINGTON RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER shows that if you
      declare your motor vehicle to be a NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLE and used
      exclusively for recreational, camping and TRAVEL USE, that the State
      Statute itself says you are specifically EXEMPT from being required to
      have a drivers license to drive your car! (NOTE: This flyers is so
      good, that NOT one (1) person in Washington State has been issued a
      ticket for driving without a license when they presented it to the
      cops!)

      11.) My OREGON RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER shows that if you declare
      your motor vehicle to be a NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLE and used exclusively
      for recreational, camping and TRAVEL USE, that the State Statute
      itself says you are specifically EXEMPT from being required to have a
      drivers license to drive your car! (NOTE: This flyers is so good,
      that NOT one (1) person in Oregon State has been issued a ticket for
      driving without a license when they presented it to the cops!)

      12.) My IDAHO RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER shows that if you declare
      your motor vehicle to be a NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLE and used exclusively
      for recreational, camping and TRAVEL USE, that the State Statute
      itself says you are specifically EXEMPT from being required to have a
      drivers license to drive your car! (NOTE: This flyers is so good,
      that NOT one (1) person in Idaho State has been issued a ticket for
      driving without a license when they presented it to the cops!)

      13.) My DAYLITE FLYER shows that only a plainly marked vehicle during
      daylite hours can legally stop you and give you a ticket. UNMARKED
      COP CARS have NO statutory authority to stop you or give you a ticket
      for anything!

      14.) My RIGHT TO PRACTICE LAW FLYER shows that I have the statutory
      authority under Washington law to practice law in all of the courts of
      this State WITHOUT ADMISSION to the Washington State Bar Association.

      15.) My PERJURY FLYER shows that the INCOMPETENT Grant County
      Prosecutors have committed 1st Degree Perjury by their testimony in
      open court that they had "prior knowledge" that neither Kurt Riggin or
      Luis Ewing were NOT currently and had NEVER been authorized or
      admitted to practice law by the Washington State Bar Association and
      then armed with that "prior knowledge" they proceeded to charge us
      with unlawful practice of law as both a legal provider and as a non-
      lawyer, knowing that we did not qualify or fall within the definitions
      of legal provider or non-lawyer.

      FREE FLYERS FOR UTAH:

      1.) NO INSURANCE REQUIRED IN UTAH FLYER – This flyer has NO less than
      four (4) Utah statutes that make it crystal clear that a police
      officer has NO authority to ask you to provide proof of operator's
      security aka INSURANCE unless you were first involved in an accident
      in which you caused injury, death or damage of at least $1,000.00 to
      another vehicle and is supported by several EN BANC Washington State
      Supreme Court Decisions. If you have not been in an accident and the
      cop still demands you provide proof of insurance after you hand him
      this flyer and he still gives you a no insurance ticket, you can file
      1st Degree Felony charges against him for "trafficking in false
      insurance claims" in violation of your State Criminal Profiteering Act
      which is the State version of RICO.

      2.) DOPE IS LEGAL UTAH FLYER – This flyer has the Utah Statutes that
      clearly provide that you may LAWFULLY POSSESS marijuana if you are
      the ULTIMATE USER who is using the marijuana for your own individual
      and personal use and NOT for distribution.

      3.) UTAH RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER – This flyer makes it clear that
      if you declare your car to be a recreational vehicle that is used
      exclusively and solely for family, camping, recreational or to travel
      that you are not required to have a license to drive it. This flyer
      contains statutes from Idaho, Oregon and Washington that further
      clarifies that you are EXEMPT from having to have a DRIVER'S LICENSE
      to drive your car for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes.

      4.) UTAH STOP ARREST NOTICE – This flyer has the vehicle code section
      and supporting criminal statute that clearly gives you the right to
      demand that the police officer release you from custody if you sign
      the promise to appear in most cases except for drunk driving and
      further tells the cop that he is guilty of a gross misdemeanor if he
      violates this section and can be subject to removal from office for
      violating this section. This flyer also has two statutes, one from
      the vehicle code and one from the criminal code that makes it clear to
      all law enforcement that he is required to bring you to the magistrate
      forthwith and not to the jail.

      FREE FLYERS FOR NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA:

      1.) NO INSURANCE REQUIRED IN NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA FLYER'S – These
      flyer's have NO less than four (4) North & South Carolina statutes
      that make it crystal clear that a police officer has NO authority to
      ask you to provide proof of operator's security aka INSURANCE unless
      you were first involved in an accident in which you caused injury,
      death or damage of at least $1,000.00 to another vehicle and is
      supported by five (5) North and South Carolina case cites and several
      EN BANC Washington State Supreme Court Decisions. If you have not
      been in an accident and the cop still demands you provide proof of
      insurance after you hand him this flyer and he still gives you a no
      insurance ticket, you can file 1st Degree Felony charges against him
      for "trafficking in false insurance claims" in violation of your State
      Criminal Profiteering Act which is the State version of RICO.

      2.) DOPE IS LEGAL NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA FLYER'S – This flyer has
      the North and South Carolina Statutes and Federal Statutes that
      clearly provide that you may LAWFULLY POSSESS marijuana if you are
      the ULTIMATE USER who is using the marijuana for your own individual
      and personal use and NOT for distribution.

      3.) NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER'S – This
      flyer makes it clear that if you declare your car to be a recreational
      vehicle that is used exclusively and solely for family, camping,
      recreational or to travel that you are not required to have a license
      to drive it. Although both North and South Carolina statutes attempt
      to make it look like this only applies to RV's and Mobile Homes, the
      South Carolina recreational statute makes it clear that a recreational
      vehicle can be a self propelled vehicle that is to serve solely as a
      family car and personal conveyance for recreational, camping and
      travel use! This flyer contains statutes from Idaho, Oregon and
      Washington that further clarifies that you are EXEMPT from having to
      have a DRIVER'S LICENSE to drive your car for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes.

      4.) NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA FLYER shows that
      the State's of North and South Carolina only sells COMMERCIAL
      LICENSES! If you look carefully at the North Carolina statutes GS 20-
      7, they try to fool you into thinking that Class A, Class B and Class
      C driver's licenses are NOT Commercial, but go the next statute G.S.
      20-37.16 and you will see that the same Class A, Class B and Class C
      driver's licenses are COMMERCIAL!

      5.) NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA NO SEAT BELT REQUIRED ON NON-COMMERCIAL
      VEHICLES – This flyer has the Federal Statutes that make it clear that
      the State's cannot create a different standard than the Federal
      Standard and shows you that the State adopted the Commercial Motor
      Vehicle Safety Act which requires all COMMERCIAL VEHICLES to have Seat
      Belts.

      NEW FREE FLYERS FOR WASHINGTON STATE:

      1.) MY PASSENGERS DON'T NEED NO STINKING ID FLYER!!!!

      With this flyer, you will be able to successfully STOP THE COPS from
      requiring that your PASSENGERS show them any Identification
      whatsoever, and if they violate your PASSENGERS RIGHTS NOT TO BE
      SEARCHED, then I can write the briefs that will get all the evidence
      suppressed and then WE CAN SUE THEM!!!!

      2.) WASHINGTON LAW ONLY REQUIRES THAT I GIVE YOU MY NAME AND ADDRESS
      FLYER!!!!

      With this flyer, you can show the cops that Washington Law only
      requires that you Identify your self by telling the cop your "NAME &
      ADDRESS" and you can show the COPS that the Statutes do NOT require
      that you give your DATE OF BIRTH or your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and
      that the Statutes do NOT require you to show PICTURE ID of any
      kind!!!!

      I have beaten numerous cases of:

      a.) RESISTING ARREST
      b.) OBSTRUCTING A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
      c.) REFUSAL TO COOPERATE & GIVE INFORMATION
      d.) REFUSAL TO SIGN A TICKET

      If you have ever been charged with any of the above listed crimes, and
      you want to VACATE THE VOID JUDGMENTS and get your former convictions
      DISMISSED so that you can SUE THE COPS for FALSE ARREST & FALSE
      IMPRISONMENT then you need to hire me to write the briefs for you so
      that you can do that!!!!!

      * * *

      If you have any friends who engage in some recreational drug use who
      are pregnant, you need to WARN them that ALL the Hospitals in
      Washington have a secret & unpublished policy of DRUG TESTING all
      pregnant mothers because they want to STEAL YOUR BABIES!

      3.) RELIGIOUS OBJECTION TO VACCINATIONS & BLOOD TEST'S FOR DRUGS
      FLYER FOR ALL PREGNANT MOTHERS!!!!

      With this flyer, every pregnant mother can stop the Hospitals from
      further engaging in their conspiracy with the CPS Division of DSHS
      from conducting a DRUG TEST of both you and your newborn babies BLOOD
      samples for the purpose of wanting to steal & kidnap NEWBORN BABIES
      from their Mothers so that they can PROFIT by SELLING YOUR BABIES to
      CANADIAN citiznes & parents who can't have children for $100,000.00 to
      $150,000.00 from THE PIIC FACILITIES WHERE THEY PUMP MORPHINE TO
      PERFECTLY HEALTHY BABIES who show NO symptoms of drug addiction!!!!!

      * * * * *

      NOTE: Send me an E-Mail to request all of these FREE FLYERS and I will
      be glad to send them to you by E-Mail in electronic format, but please
      tell me what State you live in and send me your full contact
      information, including your snail mail address, phone, cellular, fax,
      pager and alternate E-Mail addresses so that I can send you notice
      when I teach a seminar in your State.

      DONATIONS ARE NEEDED!!!!

      My wife just gave birth on AUGUST 9th, A.D. 2007 to a healthy 9.70
      POUND BABY BOY who is our 2nd son and his name is PHOENIX RISING
      EWING.

      Our 1st son was born on December 6th, A.D. 2005 and was TEN & ½
      POUNDS and his name is LUIS ANTHONY EWING JUNIOR!!!!

      * * *

      Hey everyone do me a favor when you get my FREE FLYERS and please
      FORWARD & RE-SEND to ALL your friends and to EVERYONE on ALL your E-
      Mail list's!!!!

      These NEW FLYERS are all 2 PAGES and you need to take them down to
      your local printer and have them converted to a 1 - PAGE DOUBLE SIDED
      FLYER!!!!!

      Legal Research takes many hours and here I am still giving away more
      good information than any other Patriot Leader or Seminar Teacher in
      the entire United States and doing it for FREE!!!!

      My FREE FLYERS have helped many people NOT go to jail and stopped many
      others from even getting a ticket in the first place!!!!

      I usually drive to the Bars every weekend and post my FREE FLYERS on
      the windshield of every car in the Bar parking lot and I hope you will
      do the same at all your local bars!

      Please feel FREE to do the same at your local court house!!!!

      If the cops or prosecutors try to harass you or if they threaten to
      arrest you, please give them a copy of my FREE INFORMATIONAL PICKETING
      FLYER which shows several statutes and case law that says that police
      officers and prosecutors cannot arrest you and take you into custody
      for handing my FREE INFORMATIONAL FLYERS at the court house and if
      they do, you can HIRE ME to write the CIVIL LAWSUIT under Title 42
      Section 1983 of the United States Code which reads: "42 U.S.C. 1983."

      However, gas and photocopies are getting more and more expensive all
      the time and I need some help, so please DONATE whatever you can for
      the cause!!!!

      ANY DONATIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

      Please send CASH ONLY DONATIONS wrapped in FOIL or COLORED PAPER by
      PRIORITY MAIL with the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE or better yet,
      send it by FEDERAL EXPRESS or UPS or DHL to:

      Luis Ewing
      c/o 2110 150th Street East,
      (City of) Tacoma,
      The State of Washington [98445]

      Note: Please send me an e-mail with the TRACKING NUMBER to let me know
      when (what date) you sent me a package so that I can UNLOCK MY GATE
      early in time so that the truck driver can come to the door and get me
      signature on a receipt so that you have proof that I received your
      package.

      Note: I keep my gate LOCKED until after 5:00 pm as I am a "night owl"
      and work until midnite or 1 or 2 in the morning and usually stay up
      for a few hours and don't usually get to sleep until 4:30 to 5:00 or
      so in the morning.

      Note: I do NOT allow anyone to come and visit me in person without a
      previously scheduled appointment and you must have my MINIMUM NON-
      REFUNDABLE $360.00 CONSULTING FEES in hand for all "In State" cases
      or I will NOT meet with you, so if anyone here in Washington wants to
      come and meet me personally, you must call first and arrange an
      appointment and you must send me an E-MAIL requesting that I send you
      a copy of my CONSULTING FEES NOTICE which explains in detail what you
      get or more importantly what you do NOT get for paying me a consulting
      fee. My business hours are from 5:00 pm through 10:00 pm Monday
      through Saturday BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!!!

      Sincerely

      Luis Ewing at (253) 226-3741

      PS — Go see my 2 NEW WEB SITES at: <www.luisewing.com> or
      <www.ultimateusers.com>

      1 HAVE FOUR (4) E-MAIL ADDRESS at <rcwcodebuster @ the following 4
      internet provider e-mail addresses:

      a.) comcast.net>
      b.) gmail.com>
      c.) yahoo.com>
      d.) hotmail.com>

      PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COPY & PASTE ALL 5 OF MY E-MAIL ADDRESSES INTO
      YOUR CONTACTS FOLDER IF YOU DON'T WANT MY E-MAILS TO GET ROUTED
      STRAIGHT TO YOUR SPAM FOLDER BY YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER:

      rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@...,
      rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@...,
      luis@...

      AUTHORITY TO PRACTICE LAW . . . "WITHOUT ADMISSION" . . . by the
      WASHINGTON STATE SUPREME COURT: RCW 2.48.190, RCW 26.25.010, RCW
      26.26.011 (19), RCW 26.21.005 (19)(a) and RCW 26.21A.005 (21)(a),
      RCW 26.27.021 (16) & RCW 26.27.041, 18 U.S.C. 1154, 18 U.S.C 1161, 25
      U.S.C. 3631, RCW 2.48.170, RCW 2.48.180 (7), APR 1.1 (a), Sections
      3275 & 3276 of the Territorial Code of 1881.

      CAVEAT WITH REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS HERE: This E-Mail is covered by the
      Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 to 18 U.S.C.
      2521; RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a)(b); RCW 9A.52.110; RCW 9A.52.120; RCW
      9A.52.130 and RCW 9.73.020 and is legally privileged and you do NOT
      have my "consent" for forward this e-mail to anyone. The information
      contained in this E-Mail is intended only for use of the individual or
      entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
      recipient, or the employee or attorney or agent responsible to deliver
      it to the Sendee, please destroy the E-Mail after advising by reply
      that you erroneously received this E-Mail. The receipt by anyone other
      than the designated recipient does NOT waive the lawyer or "of-counsel
      client privilege," nor will it constitute a waiver of the "work-
      product doctrine." Any information obtained in violation of RCW
      9.73.030; RCW 9A.52.110; RCW 9A.52.120; RCW 9A.52.130 and RCW
      9.73.020 is inadmissible in court pursuant to RCW 9.73.050 and
      further, anyone who forwards this e-mail to anyone else without my
      express prior "written consent" is liable for civil monetary damages
      under Washington law pursuant to RCW 9.73.060 and criminal penalties
      under RCW 9.73.080. The information contained in this transmission is
      privileged and confidential and may be hazardous to your
      preconceptions. FREE DISTRIBUTION: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.
      Section 107, this material is distributed free "only" to those
      specific recipients listed above who have previously expressed an
      interest in receiving the information for research and educational
      purposes and have made a prior request for said information. If the
      reader of this message is not the intended addressee, the reader is
      hereby notified that any consideration, dissemination or duplication
      of this communication is strictly prohibited. RCW 9.73.030
      (1)(a)(b)(C); RCW 9.73.050; RCW 9.73.060 and RCW 9.73.080 This
      message is being sent to you in compliance with the current Federal
      legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.417 SECTION101Paragraph
      (e)(1)(A)) AND Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S.
      Congress. REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: This message cannot be considered SPAM
      as long as it includes: 1) contact information, and 2) a way to be
      removed from future e-mailings. If this e-mail communication has
      reached you in error, or should you wish to be permanently removed
      from the mailing list, please return to the below listed address
      asking me to remove you to Luis Ewing, 1910 147th Street Ct. East,
      Tacoma, Wash. 98445-3499 or call and leave a message with your E-Mail
      address and request to be removed at (253) 226-3741. Thank you!