Abortion is Good

  • Miss Reason
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2008
      p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
      I am not just PRO CHOICE, I am PRO ABORTION. Abortion notonly gives a woman the opportunity to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, it helpssolve our overpopulation problem. It would be great if people were moreresponsible and would only conceive a child when they were ready and eager tobring a new life into the world. But the sad reality is that there are billionsof unplanned pregnancies. Abortion is just one solution to this problem, but itis an important one.

      Abortion proponents irrationally argue that afetus is not a human being. Any living organism with 46 human chromosomes isHUMAN. Abortion opponents fail todifferentiate between MURDER (killing for a bad reason) and JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE(killing for a good reason, such as terminating an unwanted pregnancy).

      http://MissReason.blogspot.com,presents a rational view of the Abortion Debate.

      http://www.youtube.com/MissReason2,focuses on the most dramatic example of Irrationality—the 9/11 TerroristAttacks.