Sean Gabb on BBC Radio

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008

      Three dates for your diary, if you enjoy this sort of thing:

      1. BBC Radio Wales, Wednesday 9th January 2008, 8:30am GMT - just a
      shortie on the police and the DNA database. I shall be half-asleep at the
      time, assuming I get any sleep at all tonight! you can hear this on-line at

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/radiowales/

      2. BBC Radio Five Live, Thursday 10th January 2008, 11:50pm-1:00am - a
      longer presentation about the need for Scottish indpendence. I shall make
      this into a case for English indpendence.

      You can hear this on-line at

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/

      3. I have been invited to speak at a No2ID meeting on the 7th February.
      This will be somewhere in Central London, and I shall be on with Guy
      Herbert and Shirley Williams. I hope to record the whole meeting. I will
      give fuller details when I have them.

      Best wishes,

      Sean

      Sean Gabb
      Director, The Libertarian Alliance
      Tel: 07956 472 199

      sean@... http://www.seangabb.co.uk
      http://www.libertarian.co.uk http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk/

      Download my new book - "Cultural Revolution, Culture War: How
      Conservatives Lost England, and How to Get It Back" -
      http://tinyurl.com/34e2o3