~~~ New Year's Revolution: Ron Paul 2008 ~~~

  • ronaldneil@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Happy New Year Everyone,

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyRww_pkqXc&feature=user

      Wow, 2007 was the fastest year of my life. I hope that is not a trend. Have you noticed that New Year's Resolutions usually only last a few weeks or months?

      Maybe we do not have the follow through we need or, the issue was not as important as we thought.

      I have a cause that might ilicit the proper follow through... New Year's Revolution: Ron Paul 2008. Yes, it is a play on words but, why not? It has a nice ring to it, like the Liberty Bell. Some equate Ron Paul with liberty.

      Can you think of a more important personal resolution, for this year, than supporting Congressman Paul's campaign for the Presidency? I cannot.

      I intend to devote 2008 to the election of Ron Paul. Please, join me and use this opportunity to learn that new year's resolutions can be carried to their proper conclusion. In this case, finally, a true Statesman in the White House.

      Please, help Dr. Paul spread the spirit of Freedom and Liberty. Ring the bell.

      We have a new video clip entitled:
      New Year's Revolution: Ron Paul 2008
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyRww_pkqXc&feature=user

      Ron