~~~ November 5th for Ron Paul ~~~

  • ronaldneil@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Howdy All,

      Remember, November 5th is THE day we want to send Ron Paul $100. The results of this one-day effort will not only change the status of Congressman Paul's image but, it might ensure his nomination.

      Imagine the reluctant main stream media coverage that will follow this huge grassroots effort. Ron Paul will officially break into the mainstream and our voices will finally be heard.

      So, if you ever wanted to save the country, by helping a political candidate, the 5th is your chance.

      ALAN STANG ENDORSES RON PAUL
      http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan12.htm

      It's not just wishful thinking. Ron Paul can become the next President.
      http://www.lewrockwell.com/fisk/fisk20.html

      Also, we am working on another Ron Paul DVD that will contain all of the current clips from the home page of RonPaul2008.com.

      Judge Napolitano and Congressman Paul spoke at the Future of Freedom Foundation conference and that DVD will soon be available on our site:
      http://www.onedollardvdproject.com/DVD-new/DVD_List.html

      Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8QwTKKSvR8 and watch the Judge and the Congressman. He is so powerful, I consider Naplitano the best choice for Vice-President.

      Educating our friends and neighbors about Ron Paul and the other subjects we cover on the one dollar dvd site, will ensure a strong base of support for candidates who will speak the truth in the future, swear to honor their oaths of office and who will need informed voters.

      After the 5th, the revolution WILL be televised. Ron Paul... Ron Paul... Ron Paul.

      Ron Neil
      817 219 2798
      http://www.onedollardvdproject.com