LA Conference

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007
      Dear All,

      Our conference last weekend was an outstanding success. I am not sure if
      we have ever had a better conference. Except for the fire alarm that sent
      us to an earlier Sunday lunch than expected, everything went as planned.
      I am still looking through my inbox at the messages of praise and thanks
      to the Libertarian Alliance.

      In the next week or so, we shall process and upload all the video footage
      of the conference. Then, if you were not there, you can see for yourself
      how good it all was. In the meantime - and I will get round to personal
      messages - let me, on behalf of the Libertarian Alliance and the
      Libertarian International, thank all our speakers and all our attendees.
      And let me assure you that next year will be better still.

      Best regards,

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance
      Tel: 07956 472 199

      sean@... http://www.seangabb.co.uk
      http://www.libertarian.co.uk http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk/

      Download my new book - "Cultural Revolution, Culture War: How
      Conservatives Lost England, and How to Get It Back" -
      http://tinyurl.com/34e2o3