LA Conference

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
      Dear All,

      There are still some places left at the London Conference of the
      Libertarian Alliance and Libertarian International. I am writing,
      however, to say that we are STRONGLY DISINCLINED to let anyone in who
      turns up unannounced. Our numbers are pushing towards the limit placed by
      the Fire Regulations. And we are now finalising the dining numbers.

      If you want to book, go to this web page:

      http://www.libertarian.co.uk/conf07/conf07brochure.htm

      Otherwise, get in touch with me and make a definite promise of attendance.

      If you have already booked, we need to know if you have any dietary
      restrictions. If you are Jewish or a Moslem or a Mormon or a vegetarian,
      YOU NEED TO TELL US NOW. If you don't tell us, you may find your plate
      loaded with shellfish wrapped in bacon with brandy sauce (this is a
      traditional English club, you know!)

      Best regards,,

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance
      Tel: 07956 472 199

      sean@... http://www.seangabb.co.uk
      http://www.libertarian.co.uk http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk/

      Download my new book - "Cultural Revolution, Culture War: How
      Conservatives Lost England, and How to Get It Back" -
      http://tinyurl.com/34e2o3
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007
        Dear All,

        Our conference last weekend was an outstanding success. I am not sure if
        we have ever had a better conference. Except for the fire alarm that sent
        us to an earlier Sunday lunch than expected, everything went as planned.
        I am still looking through my inbox at the messages of praise and thanks
        to the Libertarian Alliance.

        In the next week or so, we shall process and upload all the video footage
        of the conference. Then, if you were not there, you can see for yourself
        how good it all was. In the meantime - and I will get round to personal
        messages - let me, on behalf of the Libertarian Alliance and the
        Libertarian International, thank all our speakers and all our attendees.
        And let me assure you that next year will be better still.