Re the Libertarian Alliance Blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Sorry to trouble you all twice in one day, but I have not
      done as much as I should to publicise the Libertarian
      Alliance blog. This has lately taken off, thanks to the
      prolific and often profound writings of David Davis.

      You can see the blog here:

      http://libertarianalliance.wordpress.com/

      Comments are always welcome.
      Director, The Libertarian Alliance
      Tel: 07956 472 199

      sean@... http://www.seangabb.co.uk
      http://www.libertarian.co.uk http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk/

      Download my new book - "Cultural Revolution, Culture War:
      How Conservatives Lost England, and How to Get It Back" -
      http://tinyurl.com/34e2o3