Tame Prize/LA Conference/Gabb on Epicurus

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      1) If you have not doen so yet, please consider for
      yourself or for your students the Chris R. Tame Memorial
      Prize. You need to supply me, on or before the 1st October
      2007, an essay of around 2,000 words on the subject:
      "Does Britain Need a Libertarian Party?"

      Whoever writes the winning essay will get £2,000 (TWO
      THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING). This competition is open to
      everyone in the world except officers of the Libertarian
      Alliance. Just because you may not be British does not
      prevent you from offering us advice!

      You can find the rules of the competition here:

      http://www.libertarian.co.uk/conf07/prize07.htm

      2) You can also still book places at the Libertarian
      Alliance and Libertarian International joint London
      Conference. This will be held at the National Liberal Club
      on the 27th and 28th October 2007, and will be a
      glittering event. Full details here:

      http://www.libertarian.co.uk/conf07/conf07brochure.htm

      3) I gave a lecture last night on the Greek Philosopher
      Epicurus. Here is an extended text of the lecture. You may
      leave comments - and these are welcome - by clicking on
      the "comments" button at the head of the lecture. Go here:

      http://www.seangabb.co.uk/pamphlet/epicurus.htm

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance
      Tel: 07956 472 199

      sean@... http://www.seangabb.co.uk
      http://www.libertarian.co.uk http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk/

      Download my new book - "Cultural Revolution, Culture War:
      How Conservatives Lost England, and How to Get It Back" -
      http://tinyurl.com/34e2o3