~~~ Update and request for assistance. ~~~

  • ronaldneil@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2007

      Many in this group have enquired or obtained DVDs from my one dollar dvd project site. Thank you and please take a new look. I have added a few titles and made a few changes. If you have not seen the short video clip on the Home page, it is a must, really. I am somewhat of a video editor type but, this is masterful.

      Presently, we are approaching one thousand concerned individuals who have purchased DVDs or, e-mailed me about purchasing them. That is a very pleasing number and a great start. The hit counter ranges from 50 to several hundred a day. The Priority Mail carrier has become a regular at my front door. Soon, she will need a dolly. By the way, never loan your dolly, give them the teddy bear first.

      February 4th was really when this project began with an external burner and a Sharpie. Currently we have two duplicators and five printers in service. Thank you all for taking this project to the next level. I am not only overwhelmed with the demand for videos but, overwhelmed by the kind and thoughtful responses. Usually, in other situations, feedback is negative, people like to complain more than praise but, this project is different. Cooperation, praise and encouragement are the norm.

      The stress of our global situation is lessoned by the sincere participation of individuals, like many of you. Amazingly, the percentage of repeat buyers is surprisingly high. My largest order was just over 200 DVDs and my best customer has been back seven times. Of course, that is the plan, to make a habit of distributing these documentaries on a regular basis to those who will fight the information war with us.

      I want to say how comforting it is to know that there are many who share an intense desire to wake up the town and tell the people. Please, share this message with those you regularly e-mail.

      Have you heard the results of Ron Paul's last two straw polls. He smoked 'em all. It is a glorious day and time to be alive and watch the masses awaken. "Such a life on such a planet."

      God Bless You All.

      By the way, do not be surprised if another war game "exercise" goes live. If you do not know about Portland, Google it and see what I am talking about.

      "There is in the mind of God a plan which embraces every creature of all his vast domains, and this plan is an eternal purpose of boundless opportunity, unlimited progress, and endless life. And the infinite treasures of such a matchless career are yours for the striving!

      "The goal of eternity is ahead! The adventure of divinity attainment lies before you! The race for perfection is on! whosoever will may enter, and certain victory will crown the efforts of every human being who will run the race of faith and trust, depending every step of the way on the leading of the indwelling Adjuster and on the guidance of that good spirit of the Universe Son, which so freely has been poured out upon all flesh."

      The Urantia Book